Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A7 2018. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
The Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 is having a 6 Inch Super AMOLED Screen which is a Full HD+ Screen. Galaxy A7 2018 is powered by the Exynos 7885 SOC Octa Core processor which is divided into two quad cores the powerful one is clocked at 2.2 GHz and the low power cores are clocked at 1.6 GHz. I have 5GB RAM & 64GB of storage and the 6GB RAM variant has 128GB of storage.
On talking about the camera Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 has Rear Triple Camera Setup and the Front Camera has a 24MP shooter and it also has a 3300 mAh Battery.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
Also Read: Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 To Android P
Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A7 2018. let me explain you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A7 2018.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Galaxy A7 2018
- You can Install Custom ROM’s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install TWRP Recovery & CWM Recovery on your phone
- Install Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Also Read: Root Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Galaxy A7 2018
- Once you unlock your phone bootloader your Phone Warranty will be Void
- You might face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM you might get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
- First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlocking
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A7 2018. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A7 2018. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!