Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
This Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus is having a 6 Inch HD Super AMOLED Screen which is protected by Gorilla Glass (unspecified version). Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 which is a Quad-core processor. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device with a dedicated micro SD card slot. Moving to the OS this device runs on Samsung TouchWiz based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
On talking about the camera it has a dual rear-facing camera setup 13MP + 5MP and the front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery. We also have a fingerprint scanner (side-mounted), and face unlocking feature.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
Also Read: Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus. let me explain you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- You can Install Custom ROM’s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install TWRP Recovery & CWM Recovery on your phone
- Install Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Also Read: Root Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once you unlock your phone bootloader your Phone Warranty will be Void
- You might face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM you might get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
- First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlocking
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus.
Note: This article is under development as Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus is a newly launched smartphone by Samsung. so, there are more steps needed to Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus. This development is awaiting confirmation.
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!