Unlock Bootloader Of VIVO Y83
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of VIVO Y83 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of VIVO Y83. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About VIVO Y83
This VIVO Y83 is having a 6.22 Inch HD IPS LCD Screen which is protected by Gorilla Glass. VIVO Y83 is powered by the MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) which is an octa-core 2.0 GHz processor. It has 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device with a dedicated micro SD card slot. Moving to the OS this device runs on Funtouch OS 4 based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
On talking about the camera it has a rear-facing camera of 13MP and the front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery. We also have a fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, proximity sensors. This device is priced about 250 EUR.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
Also Read: Install Custom ROM On VIVO Y83
Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of VIVO Y83
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader Of VIVO Y83. let me explain you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of VIVO Y83.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of VIVO Y83
- You can Install Custom ROM’s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install TWRP Recovery & CWM Recovery on your phone
- Install Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Also Read: How To Root VIVO Y83
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of VIVO Y83
- Once you unlock your phone bootloader your Phone Warranty will be Void
- You might face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM you might get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of VIVO Y83
- First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlocking
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of VIVO Y83.
Note: This article is under development as VIVO Y83 is a newly launched smartphone by Vivo. so, there are more steps needed to Unlock Bootloader Of VIVO Y83. This development is awaiting confirmation.
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader Of VIVO Y83. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of VIVO Y83. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!