Unlock Bootloader On Mi A1 Android Pie
Hey, there today in this guide I will show you How To Unlock Bootloader On Mi A1 Android Pie, Xiaomi recently got an update for Android 9.0 Pie. Now after you update your phone to Android Pie then if you want to Unlock Bootloader then you must follow this guide.
You can Unlock Bootloader On Mi A1 with very easy steps as this phone is purely stock android so, there is not much we have to do to Unlock Bootloader On Mi A1. After you Unlock Bootloader you can do lot’s and lot’s of things with your phone. Like you can Root Your Phone, Install Custom Recoveries Like TWRP, CWM, Install Custom ROM and much much more.
Here is the easiest guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Mi A1 On Android Pie, Make sure follow each and every step carefully so that you don’t stuck while Unlocking Bootloader. In this, you just have to run some ADB commands on your PC/ Laptop to Unlock Bootloader.
Also Read: Install TWRP Recovery On Mi A1 Android Pie
Guide To Unlock Bootloader On Mi A1
This guide does not require any permission to Unlock Bootloader of your device. You just have to run some Adb Commands and that’s it.
So, follow this guide carefully and do not use this method on another devices it can brick your phone.
Pre-Requirements Before You Unlock Bootloader Of Mi A1
- Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers On Your PC
- Make Sure To Take Complete Backup Of Your Phone
- Your Phone Must Have At Least 60-75% Battery Available
- We Need A PC/ Laptop To Run Adb Commands
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Mi A1 Android Pie
Step-1: First Off We Need To Enable USB Debugging, Follow The Steps
- Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Tap Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back You Can A New Option “Developer Options”
- Go To Developer Options >> Now Enable OEM Unlocking Option >> Scroll Down And Enable USB Debugging
Step-2: These Steps We Have To Do It On PC
- Now Install Adb Drivers On Your PC (On Required Section I Have Given A Detailed Guide To Install Adb Drivers On Your PC)
- After You Have Done >> Open ADB folder (It Will Be Located On Your Windows C Drive)
Step-3: Now Connect Your Phone To PC With Type-C USB Cable
Step-4: Next Let The Phone Connected To PC & Boot Your Phone To Fastboot Mode, Follow The Steps
- To Do That Press & Hold Volume Up + Power button For 5-6 Seconds
- After That You Will See A Bunny Logo That Means You Are In Fastboot Mode
Step-5: Come Back To Your PC And Open ADB folder >> Press Shift + Right Click From Your Keyboard And Click Open Command Prompt Window Here / Powershell Window Here. It Will Open A Command Window
Step-6: Now Type The Following Commands
- Hit Enter, Now Type
fastboot oem unlock
- Hit Enter, Now Type
Step-7: Now Your Phone Will Reboot, It Will Take Some Time To Reboot
And That’s It 🙂 You have successfully Unlock Bootloader On Mi A1 Android Pie, Now you can Flash SuperSu.zip To Root Your Phone, Install Custom Recovery and much more things you can do.
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Mi A1 Android Pie. I hope these guide help you to Unlock Bootloader Of Your Phone. Also, If you want to ask any questions related to Unlocking Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.