Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus Nord, then you are at the right place? Today in this article, I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader On OnePlus Nord.
I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the Bootloader. This method will work on both OnePlus Nord and OnePlus Nord.
This OnePlus Nord is the newly launched device by OnePlus. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of OnePlus Nord:
- This phone comes with a 6.4 Inches Full HD+ Fluid AMOLED Display.
- OnePlus Nord is powered by Snapdragon 765G, which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS, this device runs on OxygenOS top of Android 10 (Q).
- Camera – It has a Quad Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP, and the Front-Facing camera is a Dual 32 MP + 8 MP shooter.
- Moving to the battery, it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4115 mAh battery, and it also supports Fast battery charging.
- It has all the required sensors including Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
Why Unlock Bootloader
The Bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone, you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to the Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking the Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On OnePlus Nord
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root OnePlus Nord
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On OnePlus Nord
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- You Need A PC/ Laptop To Unlock The Bootloader
- Make Sure To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- Easily Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- This Guide Is Only OnePlus Nord Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus Nord
1.) First Of All Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock
- Go to Settings >> Developer Options >> And Enable Both USB debugging & OEM Unlock
- Remove All Pattern Or Security Locks From OnePlus Nord
2.) Now Open Platform Tools Folder That You Just Downloaded From The Above Requirement Section
3.) After that Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
4.) Now Power Off Your Phone >> Next Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode (To Do That Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together)
5.) Once Your Phone Boot Into Fastboot Mode, Connect Your Phone To PC/Laptop
- Now Enter The Following Commands
- Hit Enter & Type
fastboot oem unlock
- Hit Enter, Now Your Phone Bootloader Will Be Successfully Unlocked
6.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus Nord.
Related Article: How To Unroot OnePlus Nord
So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On OnePlus Nord. I hope this method worked on your OnePlus Nord smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader, then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!