Unlock Bootloader Of Panasonic Eluga I7 2019
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Panasonic Eluga I7 2019 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Panasonic Eluga I7 2019. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Panasonic Eluga I7 2019
This Panasonic Eluga I7 2019 is the newly launched device by Panasonic. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Panasonic Eluga I7 2019:
- This phone comes with a 5.45 Inches 720 x 1440 pixels IPS LCD Display
- Panasonic Eluga I7 2019 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon which is a Quad-core CPU
- It has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Single Rear-Facing Camera of 8 MP and the Front-Facing camera is an 8 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery. It has Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass sensors.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Panasonic Eluga I7 2019
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Panasonic Eluga I7 2019 Without PC
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Panasonic Eluga I7 2019
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- You Need A PC/ Laptop To Unlock The Bootloader
- Make Sure To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- Easily Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- This Guide Is Only Panasonic Eluga I7 2019 Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Panasonic Eluga I7 2019
Step 1: First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
Step 2: Now Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
Step 3: Once Done Go To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
Step 4: Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together Till You See Boot Logo
Step 5: Once Done Now Connect Your Panasonic Eluga I7 2019 To PC/ Laptop Using USB Cable.
Step 6: Now On Command Window Type The Following Command
- Hit Enter, You Will Get A Pop-Up On Your Phone Tap On “Always allow from this computer” And Hit Ok
- And Type The Following Command To Boot Into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, Now Type
- Hit Enter, You Must See A Random String. Now Type
fastboot oem unlock
- Hit Enter, Now Type In The Last Command
Step 7: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Panasonic Eluga I7 2019. Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel.
Related Article: How To Unroot Panasonic Eluga I7 2019
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Panasonic Eluga I7 2019. I hope this method worked on your Panasonic Eluga I7 2019 smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!