Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy A80
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy A80 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy A80. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Samsung Galaxy A80
This Samsung Galaxy A80 is the newly launched device by Samsung. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Samsung Galaxy A80:
- This phone comes with a 6.7 Inches Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels Super AMOLED Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Samsung Galaxy A80 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on One UI on top of Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + TOF 3D camera and the Front-Facing is a Motorized pop-up rotating main camera module shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging 25W
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader On your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy A80
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Samsung Galaxy A80
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A80
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- You Need A PC/ Laptop To Unlock The Bootloader
- Make Sure To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- Easily Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- This Guide Is Only Samsung Galaxy A80 Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy A80
Step 1: First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
Step 2: Remove Samsung Account From Samsung Galaxy A80 Before Proceeding To Further Steps
Step 3: Once Done Next Download CROM App
Step 4: Open The CROM app >> Now To Unlock Bootloader Toggle The Slider (Wait Till The Unlocking Process Finishes)
Step 5: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A80. Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel.
Related Article: How To Unroot Samsung Galaxy A80
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy A80. I hope this method worked on your Samsung Galaxy A80 smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!