Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy M21 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy M21. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Samsung Galaxy M21
This Samsung Galaxy M21 is the newly launched device by Samsung. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Samsung Galaxy M21:
- This phone comes with a 6.3 Inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display.
- Samsung Galaxy M21 is powered by Samsung Exynos 9 which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS this device runs on One UI based on Android 10.0.
- Camera – It has a Dual Rear-Facing Camera of 24 MP + 5 MP and the Front-Facing camera is 8 MP shooter.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery.
- Sensors: It has the following Accelerometer, Light sensor, Proximity sensor.
Why Unlock Bootloader?
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to the Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking the Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy M21
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Samsung Galaxy M21
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy M21
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- This Guide Is Only For Samsung Galaxy M21 Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy M21
1.) First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
2.) Remove Samsung Account From Samsung Galaxy M21 Before Proceeding To Further Steps
3.) Once Done Next Download CROM App
4.) Open The CROM app >> Now To Unlock Bootloader Toggle The Slider (Wait Till The Unlocking Process Finishes)
5.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy M21
Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel.
Related Article: Unroot Samsung Galaxy M21
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy M21. I hope this method worked on your Samsung Galaxy M21 smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!