Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy M40
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy M40 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy M40.
I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
This Samsung Galaxy M40 is the newly launched device by Samsung. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Samsung Galaxy M40:
- This phone comes with a 6.3 Inches Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels PLS Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Samsung Galaxy M40 is powered by the Snapdragon 675 which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) One UI.
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 32 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP and the Front-Facing is a 16 MP camera.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging 15W.
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors.
Why Unlock Bootloader?
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy M40
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Samsung Galaxy M40
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy M40
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- This Guide Is Only For Samsung Galaxy M40 Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy M40
1.) First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
2.) Remove Samsung Account From Samsung Galaxy M40 Before Proceeding To Further Steps
3.) Once Done Next Download CROM App
4.) Open The CROM app >> Now To Unlock Bootloader Toggle The Slider (Wait Till The Unlocking Process Finishes)
5.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy M40
Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel.
Related Article: Unroot Samsung Galaxy M40
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy M40. I hope this method worked on your Samsung Galaxy M40 smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!