Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
This Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is the newly launched device by Samsung. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G:
- This phone comes with a 6.9 Inches Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Display. The display on this phone is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is powered by Snapdragon 865 which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS this device runs on One UI based on Android 10.0.
- Camera – It has a Quad Rear-Facing Camera of 108 MP + 48 MP + 12 MP + 0.3 MP and the Dual Front-Facing camera of 40 MP.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. This phone also supports Fast battery charging.
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer sensor.
Why Unlock Bootloader?
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to the Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking the Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- This Guide Is Only For Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
1.) First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
2.) Remove Samsung Account From Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Before Proceeding To Further Steps
3.) Once Done Next Download CROM App
4.) Open The CROM app >> Now To Unlock Bootloader Toggle The Slider (Wait Till The Unlocking Process Finishes)
5.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel.
Related Article: Unroot Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. I hope this method worked on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!