Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Mi A3
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Mi A3 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Mi A3. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Xiaomi Mi A3
This Xiaomi Mi A3 is the newly launched device by Xiaomi. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Xiaomi Mi A3:
- This phone comes with a 6.01 Inches 720 x 1560 pixels Super AMOLED Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Xiaomi Mi A3 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) Android One
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 32 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging at 18W
- Sensors: It has all the required sensors Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Xiaomi Mi A3
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Xiaomi Mi A3
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi A3
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- You Need A PC/ Laptop To Unlock The Bootloader
- Make Sure To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- Easily Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- This Guide Is Only Xiaomi Mi A3 Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi A3
1.) First Off We Need To Enable USB Debugging, Follow The Steps
- Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Tap Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back You Can A New Option “Developer Options”
- Go To Developer Options >> Now Enable OEM Unlocking Option >> Scroll Down And Enable USB Debugging
2.) These Steps We Have To Do It On PC
- Now Install ADB Drivers On Your PC (On Required Section I Have Given A Detailed Guide To Install ADB Drivers On Your PC)
- After You Have Done >> Open ADB folder (It Will Be Located On Your Windows C Drive)
3.) Now Connect Your Phone To PC With Type-C USB Cable
4.) Next Let The Phone Connected To PC & Boot Your Phone To Fastboot Mode, Follow The Steps
- To-Do That Press & Hold Volume Up + Power button For 5-6 Seconds
- After That You, Will See A Bunny Logo That Means You Are In Fastboot Mode
5.) Come Back To Your PC And Open ADB folder >> Press Shift + Right Click From Your Keyboard And Click Open Command Prompt Window Here / Powershell Window Here.
6.) Now Type The Following Commands
- Hit Enter, Now Type
fastboot oem unlock
- Hit Enter, Now Type
7.) Now Your Phone Will Reboot, It Will Take Some Time To Reboot
8.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi A3
Related Article: How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi A3
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi A3. I hope this method worked on your Xiaomi Mi A3 smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!