If you have rooted your Realme 7 Pro with Magisk and want to completely remove the Root from your smartphone? Yes, then in this guide I will show you step by step procedure to Unroot Realme 7 Pro using Magisk.
In this article, I have shown you two methods to Unroot this smartphone. The first method is by using the Magisk Manager app and the second method is by using Magisk Uninstaller Zip and flashing it via TWRP Recovery.
Once you unroot your device you can easily claim your smartphone warranty with no issue. As I already said I have shown you two methods to Unroot your phone but the way that you have rooted your phone using Patched Boot Image or through TWRP Recovery only that method you have to follow to Unroot your device.
About Realme 7 Pro
This Realme 7 Pro is the newly launched device by Realme. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Realme 7 Pro:
- This phone comes with a 6.4 Inches Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels AMOLED Display.
- Realme 7 Pro is powered by the Snapdragon 720G which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 10 (Q) Realme UI.
- Camera – It has a Quad Rear facing Camera of 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP and 32 MP Selfie camera.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery. The battery in this phone supports Fast charging at 65W.
Why to Unroot?
Unrooting your device simply means that remove root access from your phone. But generally what happens is your device ran into various problems and if you failed to fix that then you must straightaway unroot your device. Your phone will revert back with a fresh installation and you will not face any problems.
Benefits of Unrooting your Device
- Claim your device warranty
- No more Lagging or Security problems
- Easily receive OTA Updates from your device manufacturer
The steps are quite simple just follow the steps shown below.
Method 1: Unroot Realme 7 Pro Via Magisk Manager App
- Download Latest Magisk Manager App on your device. (If you haven’t already downloaded.)
- Open the app and Tap on “Uninstall”.
- Next, you need to click on “Complete Uninstall”.
- Once the uninstallation process is done, you can reboot your device.
- All Done! you have successfully unrooted your device.
Method 1: Unroot Realme 7 Pro Via TWRP Recovery
- Download the Latest Magisk Uninstaller Zip file.
- Save it to your smartphone’s internal storage.
- Reboot your Realme 7 Pro into TWRP recovery mode.
- Tap on “Install” to flash the file on your device.
- Now, locate the file and press and swipe to the right to confirm flash.
- Once the flashing process completes, you can reboot your device.
- That’s it! you have successfully unrooted your Realme 7 Pro.
Rooting Android is a great thing but there disadvantages too. If you think after rooting Realme 7 Pro, you are facing problems like heating, lagging, or any software related issues then you can simply Unroot Realme 7 Pro.
If you want to ask any questions related to this tutorial then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!