If you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy A11 with Magisk and want to remove the Root from your smartphone completely. Then in this guide, I will show you step by step procedure to Unroot Samsung Galaxy A11 using Magisk.
In this article, I have shown you two methods to Unroot this smartphone. The first method uses the Magisk Manager app and the second method is by using Magisk Uninstaller Zip and flashing it via TWRP Recovery.
Once you unroot your device, you can easily claim your smartphone warranty with no issue. As I already said, I have shown you two methods to Unroot your phone, but how you have rooted your phone using Patched Boot Image or through TWRP Recovery only that method you have to follow to Unroot your device.
About Samsung Galaxy A11
The Samsung Galaxy A11 is the newly launched smartphone. It has some great features. Here is some Key Specification of Samsung Galaxy A11:
- This phone comes with a 5.7 Inches HD+ 720 x 1520 pixels IPS LCD Display.
- Samsung Galaxy A11 is powered by Snapdragon 450, which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS, this device runs on One UI on top of Android 10.
- Camera – It has a Single Rear-facing Camera of 13 MP and an 8 MP Selfie camera.
- Moving to the battery, it has a Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery.
// Source: GadgetsNow
Why to Unroot?
Unrooting your device simply means that remove root access from your phone. But generally, what happens is your device ran into various problems, and if you failed to fix that, then you must straightaway unroot your device. Your phone will revert back with a fresh installation, and you will not face any problems.
Benefits of Unrooting your Device
- Claim your device warranty
- No more Lagging or Security problems
- Easily receive OTA Updates from your device manufacturer.
The steps are quite simple. Just follow the steps shown below.
Method 1: Unroot Samsung Galaxy A11 Via Magisk Manager App
- Download Latest Magisk Manager App on your device. (If you haven’t already downloaded.)
- Open the app and Tap on “Uninstall.”
- Next, you need to click on “Complete Uninstall.”
- Once the uninstallation process is done, you can reboot your device.
- All Done! You have successfully unrooted your device.
Method 1: Unroot Samsung Galaxy A11 Via TWRP Recovery
- Download the Latest Magisk Uninstaller Zip file.
- Save it to your smartphone’s internal storage.
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy A11 into the TWRP recovery mode.
- Tap on “Install” to flash the file on your device.
- Now, locate the file and press and swipe to the right to confirm flash.
- Once the flashing process completes, you can reboot your device.
- That’s it! You have successfully unrooted your Samsung Galaxy A11.
Rooting Android is a great thing, but there disadvantages too. If you think after rooting Samsung Galaxy A11, you are facing problems like heating, lagging, or any software related issues, then you can simply Unroot Samsung Galaxy A11.
If you want to ask any questions related to this tutorial, please comment down below. We would love to hear from you!