If you have rooted your Galaxy M31 with Magisk and want to remove the Root from your smartphone completely. Then in this guide, I will show you step by step procedure to Unroot Galaxy M31 using Magisk.
In this article, I have shown you two methods to Unroot this smartphone. The first method uses the Magisk Manager app and the second method is by using Magisk Uninstaller Zip and flashing it via TWRP Recovery.
Once you unroot your device, you can easily claim your smartphone warranty with no issue. As I already said, I have shown you two methods to Unroot your phone, but how you have rooted your phone using Patched Boot Image or through TWRP Recovery only that method you have to follow to Unroot your device.
About Samsung Galaxy M31
This Galaxy M31 is the newly launched device by Samsung. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Samsung Galaxy M31:
- This phone comes with a 6.4 Inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display.
- Samsung Galaxy M31 is powered by Exynos 9611 which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS this device runs on One UI based on Android 10.0.
- Camera – It has a Quad Rear-Facing Camera of 64 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP and the Front-Facing camera is 32 MP shooter.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery. This phone also supports Fast battery charging.
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensor.
// Source: GSMArena
Why to Unroot?
Unrooting your device simply means that remove root access from your phone. But generally, what happens is your device ran into various problems, and if you failed to fix that, then you must straightaway unroot your device. Your phone will revert back with a fresh installation, and you will not face any problems.
Benefits of Unrooting your Device
- Claim your device warranty
- No more Lagging or Security problems
- Easily receive OTA Updates from your device manufacturer.
The steps are quite simple. Just follow the steps shown below.
Method 1: Unroot Galaxy M31 Via Magisk Manager App
- Download Latest Magisk Manager App on your device. (If you haven’t already downloaded.)
- Open the app and Tap on “Uninstall.”
- Next, you need to click on “Complete Uninstall.”
- Once the uninstallation process is done, you can reboot your device.
- All Done! You have successfully unrooted your device.
Method 1: Unroot Galaxy M31 Via TWRP Recovery
- Download the Latest Magisk Uninstaller Zip file.
- Save it to your smartphone’s internal storage.
- Reboot your Galaxy M31 into the TWRP recovery mode.
- Tap on “Install” to flash the file on your device.
- Now, locate the file and press and swipe to the right to confirm flash.
- Once the flashing process completes, you can reboot your device.
- That’s it! You have successfully unrooted your Galaxy M31.
Rooting Android is a great thing, but there disadvantages too. If you think after rooting Galaxy M31, you are facing problems like heating, lagging, or any software related issues, then you can simply Unroot Galaxy M31.
If you want to ask any questions related to this tutorial, please comment down below. We would love to hear from you!