Update LG Stylo 4 To Android 9.0 P
Do you want to know How To Update LG Stylo 4 To Android 9.0 P then you are in right place. Today in this article I have come with the guide to Update LG Stylo 4 To Android 9.0 P. LG Stylo 4 comes with Android 8.1 Oreo so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android that is Android 9.0 P.
About LG Stylo 4
This LG Stylo 4 is having a 5.99 Inch IPS LCD Capacitive Display which is an HD Screen, LG Stylo 4 is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa Core Processor which is clocked at 2.0 GHz. This phone comes with Android 8.1 (Oreo) out of the box. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.
On talking about Camera LG Stylo 4 has Dual Rear Camera of 12 MP, f/2.2, 1.25μm, PDAF 5 MP, depth sensor and Front Camera of 16 MP. And this phone has a Battery Capacity of 3080 mAh which is a Non-removable Li-Po battery. LG Stylo 4 was priced at 150 EUR.
Why To Update LG Stylo 4 To Android 9.0 P?
As we all know that Android 9.0 P is the latest version of Android and LG Stylo 4 comes with Android 8.1 oreo. so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android. Before anyone else Update LG Stylo 4 To Android 9.0 P with very easy steps. But before you proceed to Update LG Stylo 4 To Android 9.0 P make sure to follow the pre-requirements and there are some points that you must read carefully.
What’s New On Android 9.0 P
- Android 9.0 P is faster and stable
- New Design and UI
- Android Pie is more secure and reliable
- Android 9.0 P has more customizations
Also Read: Root LG Stylo 4
Pre Requirements Before You Update LG Stylo 4 To Android 9.0 P
- Your phone must have 70% battery available
- TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery must be Installed On Your LG Stylo 4
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device because we need to repartition the device and that will erase your complete internal storage
- This guide is only for LG Stylo 4 do not try this method on any other devices. if you try then it can brick your phone
Steps To Update LG Stylo 4 To Android 9.0 P
- First off Enable USB Debugging For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
- Now Download Android 9.0 P ROM For LG Stylo 4
- Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery
To Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery Press Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation
- Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
To Do That Tap On Backup >> Keep It On A Default Setting & Choose Your Storage Type >> After That “Swipe To Backup”
- Once The Backup Is Done Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Installed Android 9.0 P On LG Stylo 4
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Update LG Stylo 4 To Android 9.0 P. If you want to ask any questions related to Update LG Stylo 4 To Android 9.0 P. then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!
7 thoughts on “How To Update LG Stylo 4 To Android 9.0 P”
The android pie update* not android the pie update
Can this be used for US Model LML713DL ?
Can I use this on my
No, as I already said this article is only for LG Stylo 4. Please do not try to update any other android otherwise your smartphone will be bricked
The LG-Q710TS is a LG Stylo 4 – just the T-Mobile variant.
It works for both the variants
My LG Stylo 4 is boost mobile, does it work on it?