Update Meizu Note 8 To Android P
Do you want to know How To Update Meizu Note 8 To Android P then you are in right place. Today in this article I have come with the guide to Update Meizu Note 8 To Android P. Meizu Note 8 comes with Android 8.1 Oreo so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android that is Android P.
About Meizu Note 8
This Meizu Note 8 is having a 6 Inch HD IPS LCD Screen which is protected by Gorilla Glass (unspecified version). Meizu Note 8 is powered by the Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 which is an Octa-core processor. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). Moving to the OS this device runs on Flyme UI based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
On talking about the camera it has a Dual rear-facing camera of 12MP + 5MP and the front-facing camera is a 8MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery. We also have a fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted), and face unlocking feature.
Why To Update Meizu Note 8 To Android P?
As we all know that Android Pie is the latest version of Android and Meizu Note 8 comes with Android 8.1 oreo. so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android. Before anyone else Update Meizu Note 8 To Android Pie with very easy steps. But before you proceed to Update Meizu Note 8 To Android Pie make sure to follow the pre-requirements and there are some points that you must read carefully.
What’s New On Android P
- Android 9.0 P is faster and stable
- New Design and UI
- Android Pie is more secure and reliable
- Android P has more customizations
Also Read: Root Meizu Note 8
Pre Requirements Before You Update Meizu Note 8 To Android P
- Your phone must have 70% battery available
- TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery must be Installed On Your Meizu Note 8
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device because we need to repartition the device and that will erase your complete internal storage
- This guide is only for Meizu Note 8 do not try this method on any other devices. if you try then it can brick your phone
Steps To Update Meizu Note 8 To Android P
- First off Enable USB Debugging For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
- Now Download Android P ROM For Meizu Note 8
- Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery
To Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery Press Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation
- Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
To Do That Tap On Backup >> Keep It On A Default Setting & Choose Your Storage Type >> After That “Swipe To Backup”
- Once The Backup Is Done Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Installed Android P On Meizu Note 8
Also Read: Install Custom ROM On Meizu Note 8
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Update Meizu Note 8 To Android P. If you want to ask any questions related to Update Meizu Note 8 To Android P. then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!