Update Meizu Pro 6s To Android Pie
Do you want to know How To Update Meizu Pro 6s To Android P then you are in right place. Today in this article I have come with the guide to Update Meizu Pro 6s To Android P. Meizu Pro 6s comes with Android 8.1 Oreo so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android that is Android P.
About Meizu Pro 6s
This Meizu Pro 6s is having a 5.2 Inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Screen which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. Meizu Pro 6s is powered by the MediaTek MT6797T Helio X25 (20 nm) which is a Deca-core processor. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). Moving to the OS this device runs on Flyme UI based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
On talking about the camera it has a Single rear-facing camera of 12MP and the front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3060 mAh battery. It supports Fast battery charging (mCharge 3). We also have a fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted), and face unlocking feature.
Why To Update Meizu Pro 6s To Android P?
As we all know that Android Pie is the latest version of Android and Meizu Pro 6s comes with Android 8.1 oreo. so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android. Before anyone else Update Meizu Pro 6s To Android Pie with very easy steps. But before you proceed to Update Meizu Pro 6s To Android Pie make sure to follow the pre-requirements and there are some points that you must read carefully.
What’s New On Android P
- Android 9.0 P is faster and stable
- New Design and UI
- Android Pie is more secure and reliable
- Android P has more customizations
Also Read: Root Meizu Pro 6s
Pre Requirements Before You Update Meizu Pro 6s To Android P
- Your phone must have 70% battery available
- TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery must be Installed On Your Meizu Pro 6s
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device because we need to repartition the device and that will erase your complete internal storage
- This guide is only for Meizu Pro 6s do not try this method on any other devices. if you try then it can brick your phone
Steps To Update Meizu Pro 6s To Android Pie
- First off Enable USB Debugging For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
- Now Download Android P ROM For Meizu Pro 6s
- Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery
To Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery Press Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation
- Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
To Do That Tap On Backup >> Keep It On A Default Setting & Choose Your Storage Type >> After That “Swipe To Backup”
- Once The Backup Is Done Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Installed Android P On Meizu Pro 6s
Also Read: Install Custom ROM On Meizu Pro 6s
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Update Meizu Pro 6s To Android P. If you want to ask any questions related to Update Meizu Pro 6s To Android P. then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!