Update Motorola One Power To Android P
Do you want to know How To Update Motorola One Power To Android P then you are in right place. Today in this article I have come with the guide to Update Motorola One Power To Android P. Motorola One Power comes with Android 8.1 Oreo so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android that is Android P.
About Motorola One Power
Motorola One Power this is an Android One smartphone by Motorola. The Motorola One Power is having a 6.2 Inch Full HD+ Screen its an IPS LCD Display. This device comes with Dual Sim Nano + Micro SD Card Slot which is very surprising to see in this phone. Motorola One Power is powered by Snapdragon 636 SOC Octa-Core Processor. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB Internal Storage.
On talking about the camera Motorola One Power comes with a Dual Camera Setup. It has 16MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera and Front Camera of the 12MP shooter. Now, battery this phone comes with 5000 mAh Battery which supports Fast Charging. It has Fingerprint Sensor as well.
Why To Update Motorola One Power To Android P?
As we all know that Android P is the latest version of Android and Motorola One Power comes with Android 8.1 oreo. so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android. Before anyone else Motorola One Power To Android P with very easy steps. But before you proceed to Motorola One Power To Android P make sure to follow the pre-requirements and there are some points that you must read carefully.
What’s New On Android P
- Android 9.0 P is faster and stable
- New Design and UI
- Android Pie is more secure and reliable
- Android P has more customizations
Also Read: Root Motorola One Power
Pre Requirements Before You Update Motorola One Power To Android P
- Your phone must have 70% battery available
- TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery must be Installed On Your Motorola One Power
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device because we need to repartition the device and that will erase your complete internal storage
- This guide is only for Motorola One Power do not try this method on any other devices. if you try then it can brick your phone
Steps To Update Motorola One Power To Android P
- First off Enable USB Debugging For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
- Now Download Android 9.0 P ROM For Motorola One Power
- Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery
To Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery Press Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation
- Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
To Do That Tap On Backup >> Keep It On A Default Setting & Choose Your Storage Type >> After That “Swipe To Backup”
- Once The Backup Is Done Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Installed Android P On Motorola One Power
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Update Motorola One Power To Android P. If you want to ask any questions related to Update Motorola One Power To Android P. then make sure to comment down below or you can contact me on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.