Update POCO F1 To Android 9.0 P
Do you want to know How To Update POCO F1 To Android 9.0 P then you are in right place. Today in this article I have come with the guide to Update POCO F1 To Android 9.0 P. POCO F1 comes with Android 8.1 Oreo so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android that is Android 9.0 P.
About POCO F1
Poco F1 comes with 6.18 Inch Full HD+ IPS LCD Display and the 18.7:9 Aspect Ratio with notch design. This phone has Gorilla Glass 3 Protection. Poco F1 is powered by Snapdragon 845 SOC chipset. 8 GB RAM variant comes with 256GB of storage and the 6GB RAM comes with 64/128GB of storage.
It also has Face Unlock with IR Blasters. On talking about the camera it has a Dual Camera setup, the main camera is 12MP and the secondary camera is a 5MP for depth sensing and the front-facing camera is a 20MP shooter. It also has a 4000 mAh Battery and it supports Qualcomm Quick Charging 3.
Why To Update POCO F1 To Android 9.0 P?
As we all know that Android 9.0 P is the latest version of Android and POCO F1 comes with Android 8.1 oreo. so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android. Before anyone else Update POCO F1 To Android 9.0 P with very easy steps. But before you proceed to Update POCO F1 To Android 9.0 P make sure to follow the pre-requirements and there are some points that you must read carefully.
What’s New On Android 9.0 P
- Android 9.0 P is faster and stable
- New Design and UI
- Android Pie is more secure and reliable
- Android 9.0 P has more customizations
Also Read: Root POCO F1
Pre Requirements Before You Update POCO F1 To Android 9.0 P
- Your phone must have 70% battery available
- TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery must be Installed On Your POCO F1
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device because we need to repartition the device and that will erase your complete internal storage
- This guide is only for POCO F1 do not try this method on any other devices. if you try then it can brick your phone
Steps To Update POCO F1 To Android 9.0 P
- First off Enable USB Debugging For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
- Now Download Android 9.0 P ROM For POCO F1
- Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery
To Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery Press Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation
- Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
To Do That Tap On Backup >> Keep It On A Default Setting & Choose Your Storage Type >> After That “Swipe To Backup”
- Once The Backup Is Done Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Installed Android 9.0 P On POCO F1
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Update POCO F1 To Android 9.0 P. If you want to ask any questions related to Update POCO F1 To Android 9.0 P. then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!