Update RealMe 2 Pro To Android 9.0 P
Do you want to know How To Update RealMe 2 Pro To Android 9.0 P then you are in right place. Today in this article I have come with the guide to Update RealMe 2 Pro To Android 9.0 P. RealMe 2 Pro comes with Android 8.1 Oreo so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android that is Android 9.0 P.
About RealMe 2 Pro
This RealMe 2 Pro is having a 6.3 Inch IPS LCD Capacitive Display which is a Full HD+ Screen, RealMe 2 Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa Core Processor which is clocked at 2.2 GHz. This phone comes with Android 8.1 (Oreo) out of the box. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.
On talking about Camera RealMe 2 Pro has a Dual Rear Camera of 13MP + 5MP and Front Camera of 8MP. And this phone has a Battery Capacity of 3500 mAh which is a Non-removable Li-Ion battery. RealMe 2 Pro was priced at Rs. 13,990.
Why To Update RealMe 2 Pro To Android 9.0 P?
As we all know that Android 9.0 P is the latest version of Android and realme 2 pro comes with Android 8.1 oreo. so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android. Before anyone else Update RealMe 2 Pro To Android 9.0 P with very easy steps. But before you proceed to Update RealMe 2 Pro To Android 9.0 P make sure to follow the pre-requirements and there are some points that you must read carefully.
What’s New On Android 9.0 P
- Android 9.0 P is faster and stable
- New Design and UI
- Android Pie is more secure and reliable
- Android 9.0 P has more customizations
Also Read: Root RealMe 2 Pro
Pre Requirements Before You Update RealMe 2 Pro To Android 9.0 P
- Your phone must have 70% battery available
- TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery must be Installed On Your RealMe 2 Pro
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device because we need to repartition the device and that will erase your complete internal storage
- This guide is only for RealMe 2 Pro do not try this method on any other devices. if you try then it can brick your phone
Also Read: Unlock Bootloader Of RealMe 2 Pro
Steps To Update RealMe 2 Pro To Android 9.0 P
- First off Enable USB Debugging For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
- Now Download Android 9.0 P ROM For RealMe 2 Pro
- Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery
To Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery Press Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation
- Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
To Do That Tap On Backup >> Keep It On A Default Setting & Choose Your Storage Type >> After That “Swipe To Backup”
- Once The Backup Is Done Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Installed Android 9.0 P On RealMe 2 Pro
Also Read: Install Pixel 3 GCam On Realme 2 Pro
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Update RealMe 2 Pro To Android 9.0 P. If you want to ask any questions related to Update RealMe 2 Pro To Android 9.0 P. then makes sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!