Update RealMe C1 To Android 9.0 P
Do you want to know How To Update RealMe C1 To Android 9.0 P then you are in right place. Today in this article I have come with the guide to Update RealMe C1 To Android 9.0 P. RealMe C1 comes with Android 8.1 Oreo so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android that is Android 9.0 P.
About RealMe C1
This RealMe C1 is having a 6.2 Inch IPS LCD Capacitive Display which is an HD Screen, RealMe C1 is powered by the Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 Octa Core Processor which is clocked at 1.8 GHz. This phone comes with Android 8.1 (Oreo) out of the box. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage.
On talking about Camera RealMe C1 has a Dual Rear Camera of 13MP + 2MP with autofocus and Front Camera of 5MP. And this phone has a Battery Capacity of 4230 mAh which is a Non-removable Li-Ion battery. RealMe C1 was priced at Rs. 6,999
Why To Update RealMe C1 To Android 9.0 P?
As we all know that Android 9.0 P is the latest version of Android and RealMe C1 comes with Android 8.1 oreo. so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android. Before anyone else Update RealMe C1 To Android 9.0 P with very easy steps. But before you proceed to Update RealMe C1 To Android 9.0 P make sure to follow the pre-requirements and there are some points that you must read carefully.
What’s New On Android 9.0 P
- Android 9.0 P is faster and stable
- New Design and UI
- Android Pie is more secure and reliable
- Android 9.0 P has more customizations
Also Read: Root RealMe C1
Pre Requirements Before You Update RealMe C1 To Android 9.0 P
- Your phone must have 70% battery available
- TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery must be Installed On Your RealMe C1
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device because we need to repartition the device and that will erase your complete internal storage
- This guide is only for RealMe C1 do not try this method on any other devices. if you try then it can brick your phone
Steps To Update RealMe C1 To Android 9.0 P
- First off Enable USB Debugging For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
- Now Download Android 9.0 P ROM For RealMe C1
- Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery
To Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery Press Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation
- Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
To Do That Tap On Backup >> Keep It On A Default Setting & Choose Your Storage Type >> After That “Swipe To Backup”
- Once The Backup Is Done Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Installed Android 9.0 P On RealMe C1
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Update RealMe C1 To Android 9.0 P. If you want to ask any questions related to Update RealMe C1 To Android 9.0 P. then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!