Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 To Android P
Do you want to know How To Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 To Android P then you are in right place. Today in this article I have come with the guide to Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 To Android P. Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 comes with Android 8.1 Oreo so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android that is Android P.
About Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
The Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 is having a 6 Inch Super AMOLED Screen which is a Full HD+ Screen. Galaxy A7 2018 is powered by the Exynos 7885 SOC Octa Core processor which is divided into two quad cores the powerful one is clocked at 2.2 GHz and the low power cores are clocked at 1.6 GHz. I have 5GB RAM & 64GB of storage and the 6GB RAM variant has 128GB of storage.
On talking about the camera Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 has Rear Triple Camera Setup and the Front Camera has a 24MP shooter and it also has a 3300 mAh Battery.
Why To Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 To Android P?
As we all know that Android P is the latest version of Android and Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 comes with Android 8.1 oreo. so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android. Before anyone else Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 To Android P with very easy steps. But before you proceed to Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 To Android P make sure to follow the pre-requirements and there are some points that you must read carefully.
What’s New On Android P
- Android 9.0 P is faster and stable
- New Design and UI
- Android Pie is more secure and reliable
- Android P has more customizations
Also Read: Root Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
Pre Requirements Before You Update Galaxy A7 2018 To Android P
- Your phone must have 70% battery available
- TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery must be Installed On Your Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device because we need to repartition the device and that will erase your complete internal storage
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 do not try this method on any other devices. if you try then it can brick your phone
Steps To Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 To Android P
- First off Enable USB Debugging For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
- Now Download Android 9.0 P ROM For Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
- Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery
To Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery Press Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation
- Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
To Do That Tap On Backup >> Keep It On A Default Setting & Choose Your Storage Type >> After That “Swipe To Backup”
- Once The Backup Is Done Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Installed Android P On Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 To Android P. If you want to ask any questions related to Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 To Android P. then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!