Update Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus To Android P
Do you want to know How To Update Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus To Android P then you are in right place. Today in this article I have come with the guide to Update Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus To Android P. Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus comes with Android 8.1 Oreo so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android that is Android P.
About Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
This Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus is having a 6 Inch HD Super AMOLED Screen which is protected by Gorilla Glass (unspecified version). Galaxy J6 Plus is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 which is a Quad-core processor. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device with a dedicated micro SD card slot. Moving to the OS this device runs on Samsung TouchWiz based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
On talking about the camera it has a dual rear-facing camera setup 13MP + 5MP and the front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery. We also have a fingerprint scanner (side-mounted), and face unlocking feature.
Why To Update Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus To Android P?
As we all know that Android Pie is the latest version of Android and Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus comes with Android 8.1 oreo. so, why not to update it to a newer version of Android. Before anyone else Update Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus To Android Pie with very easy steps. But before you proceed to Update Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus To Android Pie make sure to follow the pre-requirements and there are some points that you must read carefully.
What’s New On Android P
- Android 9.0 P is faster and stable
- New Design and UI
- Android Pie is more secure and reliable
- Android P has more customizations
Also Read: Root Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
Pre Requirements Before You Update Galaxy J6 Plus To Android P
- Your phone must have 70% battery available
- TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery must be Installed On Your Galaxy J6 Plus
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device because we need to repartition the device and that will erase your complete internal storage
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus do not try this method on any other devices. if you try then it can brick your phone
Steps To Update Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus To Android P
- First off Enable USB Debugging For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
- Now Download Android P ROM For Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
- Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery
To Boot Into TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery Press Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation
- Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
To Do That Tap On Backup >> Keep It On A Default Setting & Choose Your Storage Type >> After That “Swipe To Backup”
- Once The Backup Is Done Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Installed Android P On Galaxy J6 Plus
Also Read: Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Update Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus To Android P. If you want to ask any questions related to Update Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus To Android P. then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!