Install Custom ROM On Xiaomi Mi 9T
In this article, I have come with a guide on How To Install Custom ROM On Xiaomi Mi 9T. This guide will have No Risks of bricking or harming your Xiaomi Mi 9T.
Also, This will be the easiest method to Install Custom ROM On Xiaomi Mi 9T. To flash ROM we will use TWRP Recovery as it is very convenient and super easy to Flash Files and ROM’s.
About Xiaomi Mi 9T
This Xiaomi Mi 9T is the newly launched device by Xiaomi. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Xiaomi Mi 9T:
- This phone comes with a 6.39 Inches 1080 x 2340 pixels AMOLED Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Xiaomi Mi 9T is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- The higher variant of this device has a 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + 13 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a Motorized pop-up 20 MP
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging at 18W
- Xiaomi Mi 9T is priced at 300 EUR
What Is Custom ROM?
Custom ROM is a modified version of the ROM. Custom ROM comes with lots of cool features and customizations that your original ROM does not have. You can install Custom ROM with the help of custom recovery weather its TWRP Recovery.
I recommend websites like XDA Developers as they are the most trusted place to download ROM. Any ROM will work as long it is made for your specific device.
Advantages Of Installing Custom ROM
- You will be able to Remove Bloatware
- Upgrade Your Phone To Latest Version Of Android
- Experience New User Interface/ Custom Design
- You will get lots of customizations
Disadvantages Of Installing Custom ROM
- Your phone warranty will be void
- If you missed any steps your phone will be stuck in a boot loop
- You will not get OTA Updates
- You have manually Update your phone
- Important Step: Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi 9T
- Fully Charge Your Xiaomi Mi 9T Smartphone
- To Install Custom ROM On Xiaomi Mi 9T, Your Phone Must Be Rooted. Follow this guide on How To Root Xiaomi Mi 9T
- Also, Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Mi 9T
- Make Sure To Move Your ROM File To Internal Storage
Install Custom ROM On Xiaomi Mi 9T Using TWRP Recovery
1.) First Off Enable USB Debugging On Xiaomi Mi 9T
- Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
2.) Now Download Custom ROM For Xiaomi Mi 9T From Google.
3.) Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery
4.) Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
5.) Once The Backup Process Completes
Now let’s Proceed To Flashing Process
6.) Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
7.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Install Custom ROM On Xiaomi Mi 9T.
Related Article: How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi 9T
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Install Custom ROM On Xiaomi Mi 9T. If you want to ask any questions related to Installing Custom ROM then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!