What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, or comment on a query.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or website. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes, (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements and collect non-personally identifiable information when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on our website, other sites, and other forms of media about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about the practices of some of these third-party advertising companies and learn which of these companies allow you to opt-out of this type of information collection, please click here.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
GDPR Compliance for EEA
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
- We have opted for Non-Personalised Ads thus we do not use your cookie data.
- If you comment or subscribe using your email ID, the data will be stored securely
- You also have the right to request us to delete your data from the site.
- We do not collect PII (Personally Identifiable Information)
Non-personalized ads are ads that are not based on a user’s past behavior. They are targeted using contextual information, including coarse info, geo-targeting based on the current location, and content on the current site or app or current query terms.
Last Modified: 07 Oct 2020.