Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Any Android Device Without Root 2023
In today’s article, I will guide you on How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Any Android Device Without Root. We all miss the Oreo Features like Better Look and Performance, Advance Notifications and who can miss out the (PIP Mode) Picture In Picture Mode which takes Multitasking to the next level but, First of all, if there is an Official OTA Update Available for your device then your device will automatically download and update over to Oreo.
You can do that by tapping on the Check For Update Option in Android Settings and that’s it. Either way, make sure to update to the latest version of Android currently available for your device. However, if you want to get before anyone else you will have to manually install Oreo on your device.
Now don’t worry it’s a Simple Two-Step Process that only takes about 10 Minutes and should work on any Android Device both Old and New. As long as Oreo Image is Available for your device you can easily update over to Oreo. However, the only requirement for this to work is you will need to flash a custom recovery on your device. Custom Recoveries allow you to safely backup your current version of Android and let you easily update over to Oreo.
You can also Root your device with Just One Tap, Install Mods and do a bunch of other stuff as well. To know more about Custom Recoveries and How To Get On Your Device Click Here.
So, once you have the custom recovery up and running on your device then move over to installing process.
Pre-Requirements Before You Install Android 8.0 On Any Android Device
- Your phone must have Custom Recovery Installed. Here is the guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Any Android Device
- Back up your data. In case you have done something wrong you can get back all of your data.
- Make Sure Your Device Has 65% Off Battery Remaining On Your Android Device. So, that it does not stick in between the process.
Steps To Install Android 8.0 On Any Android Device Without Root
- Find an Oreo ROM for your device from Here
- Once the ROM and the Google Apps are Downloaded and safely placed onto your Device Storage.
Now We Have To Install The ROM
- Turn off your device >> Boot Into Custom Recovery by pressing a set of hardware buttons for most Android Devices it’s either the power button pressed together with the Volume Up + Volume Down or the Home Button.
- Once the device is in the Custom Recovery it’s just three things that you’ll have to remember and you will be able to safely Install as many ROM or Mods as you want it’s Backup, Wipe & Install.
So, First of all, head over to Backup Section, and what that does is create a complete backup of the current version of Android that your device is on. So, later on, if something went wrong or if you want to get back to the older version of Android.
- Backup Your Current Android Version
You can do that by simply Booting into the Recovery Option and your device will be back to the way it was so, don’t forget to create a Backup.
- Go to the Wipe section and Wipe Everything Except The Storage and what that does is wipe the old version of Android to make space for Oreo. Once the Backup and Wipe are Done.
- Tap On the Install Button the Navigate To Oreo ROM that you are Downloaded. It should be in Download Folder. Once you have Located the ROM Select It and also don’t forget to select the Google Apps as well.
- Then Swipe Right and Oreo will start Installing on your device.
- Once the Installation is Done head back and Tap On Reboot and your Device will Restart.
- Now first Boot after installing a ROM might take some time. So, be patient and that’s it 🙂
So, that’s the easiest way to Install Android 8.0 On Any Android Device Without Root. If you want to ask any questions related to Installing Android 8.0 Oreo then make sure to comment down below or you can contact me on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.