Unlock Bootloader Of VIVO Y95
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of VIVO Y95 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of VIVO Y95. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About VIVO Y95
This VIVO Y95 is having a 6.22 Inch 720 x 1520 pixels HD+ IPS LCD Screen with Water Drop Notch. The screen is protected by Gorilla Glass (Unspecified Version). VIVO Y95 is powered by the Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 which is an octa-core processor.
It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device with a dedicated micro SD card slot. Moving to the OS this device runs on Funtouch 4.5 OS based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
On talking about the camera it has a rear-facing camera of a 12MP shooter. The front-facing camera is a 19MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery which supports Fast charging. We also have a Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Fingerprint sensors.
Related Article: How To Root VIVO Y95
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader Of VIVO Y95. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of VIVO Y95.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of VIVO Y95
- You can Install Custom ROM’s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install TWRP Recovery & CWM Recovery on your phone
- Install a Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of VIVO Y95
- Once you unlock your phone bootloader your Phone Warranty will be Void
- You might face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM you might get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- You Need A PC/ Laptop To Unlock The Bootloader
- Make Sure Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- Take Complete Backup Of Your Phone
- This Guide Is Only For VIVO Y95 Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On VIVO Y95
Step 1: First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
Step 2: Now Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
Step 3: Once Done Go To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
Step 4: Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together Till You See Boot Logo
Step 5: Once Done Now Connect Your VIVO Y95 To PC/ Laptop Using USB Cable.
Step 6: Now On Command Window Type The Following Command
- Hit Enter, You Will Get A Pop-Up On Your Phone Tap On “Always allow from this computer” And Hit Ok
- And Type The Following Command To Boot Into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, Now Type
- Hit Enter, You Must See A Random String. Now Type
fastboot bbk unlock_vivo
- Hit Enter, Now Type In The Last Command
Step 7: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of VIVO Y95. Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On VIVO Y95. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of VIVO Y95. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!