Unlock Bootloader On Oppo Find X2 Pro
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader On Oppo Find X2 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader On Oppo Find X2. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Oppo Find X2
This Oppo Find X2 is the newly launched device by Oppo. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Oppo Find X2:
- This phone comes with a 6.7 Inches Full HD+ AMOLED Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- Oppo Find X2 is powered by the Snapdragon 865 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 10.0 ColorOS 7.1.
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 13 MP + 12 MP and the Front-Facing is a 32 MP camera.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging.
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors.
Why Unlock Bootloader?
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader On your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to the Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking the Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Oppo Find X2
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Oppo Find X2 Pro
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo Find X2
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- You Need A PC/ Laptop To Unlock The Bootloader
- Make Sure To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- Easily Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- This Guide Is Only Oppo Find X2 Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Oppo Find X2
Step 1: First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
Step 2: Now Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
Step 3: Once Done Go-To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
Step 4: Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together Till You See Boot Logo
Step 5: Once Done Now Connect Your Oppo Find X2 To PC/ Laptop Using USB Cable.
Step 6: Now On-Command Window Type The Following Command
- Hit Enter, You Will Get A Pop-Up On Your Phone Tap On “Always allow from this computer” And Hit Ok
- And Type The Following Command To Boot Into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, Now Type
- Hit Enter, You Must See A Random String. Now Type
fastboot oem unlock
- Hit Enter, Now Type In The Last Command
Step 7: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Oppo Find X2. Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel.
Related Article: How To Unroot Oppo Find X2
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Oppo Find X2. I hope this method worked on your Oppo Find X2 smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!
5 thoughts on “Unlock Bootloader On Oppo Find X2 & X2 Pro – ADB & Fastboot”
Hi! I cannot enter the fastboot. Does Oppo block that?
Make sure you have properly installed ADB and Fastboot drivers on your pc.
This will not work with oppo find x2 pro global or Europe Variant as bootloader unlock not allowed as yet.
You can’t access fastboot (V+ & Power key) the way you descibe it. I even think they locked bootloader and fastboot.
Do you have the phone? did you test it? Do you have proof it works on the x2 Global variant? becauase i am looking for a way.. but seems locked.
This method can be used on any oppo phone.