Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is a software application for Windows, which is used to flash Stock Firmware on Xiaomi, Redmi, Mi, and Poco devices. This article will provide you the direct download link of the official Mi Flash Tool latest version.
This tool will also help fix the Xiaomi phone, which has Bootloop or stuck at the bunny logo issue. So if you want to flash Stock ROM on your Xiaomi device, here you can Download Mi Flash Tool.
Hey geeks, rapid growth has been witnessed in the Smartphone industry. As per the last 5 years’ research, the manufacturers are offering them a smarter and more stylish appearance.
Moreover, Smartphones are also getting thinner and more advanced day by day with this progressive technology. Nowadays, you won’t need the 2-3kg bulky laptops or Computer setups, as you can perform almost all the obscure tweaks directly from your smartphone.
If you’re a smartphone veteran, you must have heard of the most aggressive Smartphone brand – Xiaomi. Nowadays, the entire smartphone market is driven by this world-class Android smartphone manufacturing brand, as it’s delivering eye-catching smartphones implanted with high-tech processors at a negotiable price range.
They’re launching almost every kind of smartphone, then either if it’s a 4-camera lens-beast or a super-phone driving the beast 5G processor.
Furthermore, Xiaomi also has worked on tremendous additional smart devices except for Smartphones. Like smart bands, smartwatches, smart TVs, air purifiers, and smartly configured Laptops.
In simple words, Xiaomi can be said as a different name, SmartMI. Well, today, we’re here to provide all the Xiaomi savants with their most craved tool, Xiaomi Flash Tool. So get ready for tweaking with your coolest Xiaomi smart gadget and manipulating them like your hand-developed gadget!
Download Mi Flash Tool for Windows
From this section you can download the latest version of Xiaomi Flash tool. We have listed all versions of this software so, if you want to download any previous or older version then you can easily download it from here.
|File Name||Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool|
|Supported OS||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7|
|Updated On||April 18, 2021|
|Mi Flash Tool v20191206||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20191111||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20191030||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20181115||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20180528||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20171212||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20170425||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20161222||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20160830||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20160401||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20151028||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20150731||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v20150601||Download|
What is the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool?
Before going far, you need to know first the meaning and the uses of Flash Tools. So basically, they are simple Computer tools, sounds like real software. These techie kinds of stuff create a bridge connection between your smartphone and your PC. And consequently, they aid you in flashing smartphones.
Now the applications are more tweaks than the meaning of Flash Tool, as you can employ it to innovate your smartphone with numerous customizations.
Similarly, the Xiaomi Flash Tool is an appropriate Flash tool designed officially for Xiaomi smartphones. Excepting this one, you can’t use any other Flashing tool in the Xiaomi smartphones, or contrarily, you’ll get your smartphone bricked.
You can engage this freaky tool to root, flash, install custom & flash ROMs, upgrade and downgrade your smartphone’s MIUI. Moreover, you can also use this tool to hard-reset your smartphone, and also, you can unbrick your bricked smartphone with the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
Skip the delays, and download Xiaomi Flash Tool right now since the tweaks can’t wait a lot for you. It’s the time to make the impeccable fun and customizing your phone skins with thousands of fascinating options. Enchantment is waiting for you. Enjoy the eternal!
Features of Mi Flash Tool
- First and most importantly, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is an all-rounder virtual gadget that can help you as an ADB tool and the Mi tool.
- It’s a reliable PC tool that can get installed on your PC with a handy process, listed below.
- You can use this individual tool, either for flashing, rooting, or modifying your smartphone.
- It also auto-installs the important Xiaomi USB drivers for your computer and consequently bypasses most of the task steps.
- This tool can assist you in wiping your entire data or hard-formatting it.
- If you’ve used any third-party Flashing tool before and have bricked your smartphone, then you can use the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool to exit the crisis.
How to Install Mi Flash Tool on Windows?
Xiaomi Mi Flash tool can be easily installed on any supported version of Windows. You don’t have to install to run this software, just extract it on your computer and you’re ready to flash Stock ROM, firmware, and install Xiaomi USB Drivers.
Follow the below steps to use the Mi Flash tool on your Windows PC:
- First Download the latest version of the Mi Flash Tool Zip file on your PC.
- Extract the Zip file using Winrar software.
- Open the extracted folder and double click on the
- On your computer screen, a popup will show up asking to Install drivers on your PC. Simply click on Install.
- After the drivers are installed successfully Mi Flash tool window will open up.
- All Done! follow the below steps to flash Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Poco, or Redmi phones.
How to Flash MIUI Fastboot ROM using Mi Flash Tool?
Now that you have successfully installed the Mi Flash Tool on your PC, let’s know how you can flash Fastboot ROM on any Xiaomi phone. The process is quite simple and straightforward you just need to follow the below steps and you’re ready to go. But before you need to meet the requirements.
- In order to flash ROM on your Xiaomi phone, you need to first unlock the bootloader on your device. We have written a dedicated guide on Unlock Bootloader on Any Xiaomi Devices.
- You have to install Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC.
- We highly recommend you install Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC. This will further install necessary Fastboot drivers.
- Lastly, Download the latest MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Xiaomi/Redmi/ Poco device. Make sure to cross-check that the downloaded ROM is a Fastboot ROM, not the Recovery ROM.
Steps to Flash Fastboot ROM
- Once you have downloaded the Fastboot ROM for your device. Next, you need to extract the downloaded ROM (.tgz) file on your desktop.
- Power off your Xiaomi device.
- Once the device is powered off press and hold the Volume down and Power button together until you see the Fastboot screen.
- Connect your Xiaomi device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Double click on the
XiaoMiFlash.exefile to launch the tool.
- On the tool window, click on the Refresh button to check whether the device is connected successfully or not.
- Then, click on select and select the Fastboot ROM folder. (Note: You need to select the complete folder, not just the image file.)
- Furthermore, you will see various options on the bottom:
Clean All, Save User Data, and Clean All and Lock. You can choose any of the preferred options.
- Lastly, click on the flash button. This will start the flashing process.
Once the flashing is complete you will see the success message under result. After this, your Xiaomi device will automatically reboot. You may now close the Mi flash tool window.
Xiaomi is one of the most futuristic Android smartphone manufacturing brands, which practiced only 4 years to put itself as the fourth most populous smartphone contriving brand. And the reason behind this huge success is the cheapest cost that it’s bidding for beast-powered smartphones.
So if you’re an Android techie using the Xiaomi smartphones and love executing the mind-boggling tweaks, then it’s time to download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from the above download link and experience all your destined pinches with zero-hassle.
Or still, if you’re bothered with any doubt relating to the Xiaomi Flash tool or the process of flashing your smartphone, you can comment on all your questions below, and we’ll feel damn delightful answering them.