Android is the most popular operating system in the world right now and has conquered over 70% of the global mobile market. If we learn in deep, The Android OS is developed by modifying the Linux OS and with the help of some other open-source software.
But the manufacturers and the developer locks most of the services inside it before publishing. But there is also a world behind the Android you’re managing such like backend realm. Sounds fascinating.
So here in this article, We’ve inscribed the complete particulars about the rooting process, and we’re also providing you with a supreme rooting software Magisk Manager as well as its serviceable Magisk flashable Zip. You must go through the entire article for capturing complete research.
What is Root Android?
The android security controls restrict users and applications from obtaining the complete device administrative access or all the administrative permissions.
So, Rooting is the process for Android devices to explore all the backend features as well as customize it in various distinct ways. Rooting an android device can open one of the most impeccable features of your phone just on one click and almost 5 to 10 minutes.
Since apart from what you are using still there are colossal more services that Android OS has inside it. Apart from the advantages, also there are a few disadvantages of Rooting which you can’t ignore.
So if you’ve created your mind for rooting your device, must read this complete article first since it’ll provide you with the comprehensive research about Rooting, and an impeccable rooting app – Magisk Manager.
What is Magisk?
If you’re an Android user and got bored of using the old features, old themes, old personalization, and old operating system, then the Magisk is made for you.
Since its one of the most dependable rooting service for Android devices and it’s one of the exclusive rooting means which can root your device without changing its core files and settings.
Fundamentally, Magisk Zip is a flashable file that gets controlled by the Magisk Manager to root the device and needs the TWRP recovery tool to get flashed.
One of the most impeccable features of the Magisk is, it’s a systemless rooting service. In simple words, it can root your device without modifying the foremost codes inside and changing anything in the system files.
Moreover, you can also use all the licensed apps after rooting your device from this rooting method since it doesn’t change the original files in the core of the Android device.
Because of the systemless module of Magisk, the Google SafetyNet also can’t detect the root access in your phone and lets you enjoy all apps smoothly.
What is Magisk Manager?
Magisk Manager is the co-asset used for rooting the device with the Magisk flashable Zip file. Basically, it’s a convenient android app in which you need to flash the Magisk Zip by the TWRP tool or patching boot.img file.
At the time of rooting, It stores the rooted OS and all the rooted files individually and doesn’t delete the original files stored in the core of the stock Android OS.
Fundamentally, If you are root your device with any different rooting app, then most of the banking and useful apps don’t work due to the violation of Google’s Policy.
But this flawless setup of Magisk permits you to install all the licensed and unsupported apps since it doesn’t delete the original and licensed files from OS.
Moreover, it’s a convenient app also you can download Magisk Manager APK directly by going through the link provided within this article.
Download Magisk Manager APK 8.0.2 for Android
|App Name||Magisk Manager|
|Updated On||November 18, 2020|
Download Magisk 21.1 Flashable Zip
|File Name||Magisk Zip|
|Updated On||November 18, 2020|
Download Magisk Uninstaller Zip
Advantages of Rooting
- It enables you to customize your device in your own desired way.
- You can overclock your device and enhance its performance and battery life after rooting it.
- Rooting provides the root access to operate all the modified and unsupportable apps in Android phones.
- Post-Rooting, you can update your Android version to the latest one at any time.
- It enables you to install custom ROMs on your device.
- It also removes bloatware.
Disadvantages of Rooting
- You can void your device warranty after rooting it.
- If your phone isn’t compatible to get rooted, then it can also be bricked by rooting.
- Most of the low configuration phones show low-performance issues after getting rooted.
- The rooting process destroys the whole security features of your device
- You might lose access to lots of licensed and banking applications.
- Download latest Magisk Zip file on your Android device.
- Move the downloaded Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Now, boot your phone into TWRP recovery mode.
- Turn Off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power button, as soon as you see boot screen release the Power button (do not release volume up key until you boot into TWRP mode.)
- Otherwise, you can also use the ADB command to boot into recovery mode.
- Connect your phone to PC/Laptop
- Open the command prompt on your PC and type the following command.
adb reboot recovery
- This will boot your device into recovery mode.
- On TWRP main screen Tap on ‘Install’
- Locate the Magisk installer zip file and Select it.
- Finally ‘Swipe the Slider’ on the bottom of the screen to flash the file and install Magisk on your phone.
- Once the flashing process completes Tap on “Reboot System”.
Now open Magisk Manager app and check if you see all green check on the screen.
Features of Magisk
- Magisk is a systemless rooting resource that doesn’t harm the original files and codes of the original OS.
- Magisk Manager is an open-source rooting software by which you can add and create new files in the OS as per your choice.
- It gives you access to use all the banking apps and most of the licensed apps by Google Play Store on your rooted device.
- It comes with Magisk SU and Magisk Hide inbuilt by which, we can hide our root access from Google SafetyNet.
- Magisk Manager app is easy to use, and you can flash the Magisk Zip File damn smoothly in it with the help of the TWRP tool.
Magisk is the most straightforward solution for Rooting an Android device, and besides, it provides numerous additional features that you won’t get in any other rooting app.
One of the most ingenious features of Magisk is its systemless rooting process which led to providing you with the support of most of the banking and UPI platforms as well as all the apps protected by the Play Store.
Moreover, it’s an open-source rooting module because of which, you can add and modify new settings in the OS, as well as you can also customize the OS as per your desire.
Also, you won’t need a computer for rooting the device with this software since it works with the Magisk Zip flashable asset which you need to flash in the Magisk Manager app.
So download Magisk Manager APK with the Magisk flashable Zip here for rooting your device merely without any compatibility issue. For future updates make sure to bookmark this page and regularly visit myphoneupdate.com