- 1 Unlock Bootloader On Poco F2 Pro
- 2 About POCO F2 Pro
- 3 Why Unlock Bootloader?
- 4 Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Poco F2 Pro
Unlock Bootloader On Poco F2 Pro
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Poco F2 Pro then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader On Poco F2 Pro. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
This Poco X2 is the newly launched device by POCO. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Poco X2:
- This phone comes with a 6.6 Inches 1080 x 2400 pixels Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Poco X2 is powered by the Snapdragon 865 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs MIUI 11 on top of Android 10 (Q)
- Camera – It has a Quad Rear-Facing Camera of 64 MP + 5 MP + 13 MP + 2 MP and Front-Facing camera of 20 MP shooter.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4700 mAh battery.
- This phone comes with all required sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
Why Unlock Bootloader?
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to the Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking the Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Poco F2 Pro
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Poco F2 Pro
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Poco F2 Pro
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- This Guide Is Only For Poco F2 Pro Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Poco F2 Pro
1.) First Of We Need To Enable Developer Options
2.) Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable OEM Unlocking & Tap On Mi Unlock Status
These Things You Have To Do It On Your PC/ Laptop
3.) Go To This Link >> Then You Will See MIUI Page Tap On Unlock Now >> Now Fill The Form To Get The Permission From Xiaomi
4.) Once You Applied you will get an OTP sent to your phone, Enter that OTP on your PC >> Then Hit Next. So, this way your application gets submitted
Now Follow The Unlocking Procedure
6.) Once You Got The Message >> Next You Need To Download Mi Unlock Tool & Extract It
7.) After That Just Power Off The Device,>> Now Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Button At The Same Time To Boot Into Fastboot Mode
8.) Once Your Are In Fastboot Mode >> Connect Your Phone To PC/Laptop
9.) Now Open Mi Unlock Tool From Your PC/Laptop
10.) Next Click On Agree & Next Enter Your Mi-Account Username, Password And Sign In
11.) Hit Next >> After That Tap On Unlock
12.) Once The Process Is Done Tap On Reboot
13.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlock Bootloader On Poco F2 Pro.
Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel.
Related Article: How to Unroot Poco F2 Pro
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Poco F2 Pro. I hope this method worked on your Poco F2 Pro smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!