Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy A20s
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy A20s then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy A20. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Samsung Galaxy A20s
This Samsung Galaxy A20s is the newly launched device by Samsung. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Samsung Galaxy A20s:
- This phone comes with a 6.5 Inches HD+ 720 x 1520 pixels IPS LCD Display
- Samsung Galaxy A20s is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 13 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP and the Front-Facing is an 8 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging 15W
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader On your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy A20s
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Samsung Galaxy A20s
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A20s
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- You Need A PC/ Laptop To Unlock The Bootloader
- Make Sure To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- Easily Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- This Guide Is Only Samsung Galaxy A20s Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy A20s
Step 1: First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
Step 2: Remove Samsung Account From Samsung Galaxy A20s Before Proceeding To Further Steps
Step 3: Once Done Next Download CROM App
Step 4: Open The CROM app >> Now To Unlock Bootloader Toggle The Slider (Wait Till The Unlocking Process Finishes)
Step 5: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy A20s. Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel.
Related Article: How To Unroot Samsung Galaxy A20s
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy A20s. I hope this method worked on your Samsung Galaxy A20s smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!