Install Google Camera 7.0 On Redmi 8
So do you want to How To Install Google Camera 7.0 On Redmi 8? then this article is for you. Today in this article, I will show you the complete process to Install Google Camera 7.0 On Redmi 8.
This guide does not require any root access to install google camera. Let me tell you that Redmi 8 comes with camera 2 API enabled by default. So, you don’t need to enable camera 2 API manually.
The process is quite simple. You need to download the apk and install it. And then start using Google Camera 7.0 On your Redmi 8 device. But before installing Google Camera 7.0 On your phone. Let’s see how the images come out by using google camera.
You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use Google Camera 7.0 On any device; it’s device-specific.
Before publishing this guide, I have tested Google Camera 7.0 On Redmi 8, and I am surprised by the images that are captured by Redmi 8. The pictures come out beautiful, crisp and sharp.
Related Article: Autobuy Redmi 8 Flash Sale Trick
Features Of Redmi 8 Pixel 4 GCam
- You Are Getting Front Portrait
- Support For EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
- You Will Get Night Sight Mode Support
- Slow Motion Video Capturing
- The latest Gcam 7.0 mod features Astrophotography
Download Google Camera 7.0 For Redmi 8
Here is the download link of google camera for Redmi 8. Just click on the download button given below and install the apk on your phone. Enjoy! Google Camera 7.0 On Redmi 8.
About Redmi 8
Redmi 8 is having a 6.26 Inch 720 x 1520 pixels IPS LCD, which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The display of Redmi 8 comes with a waterdrop notch up-top and a thick bottom bezel that holds the Redmi branding. It has p2i coating on top for dust/ water protection.
Redmi 8 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset, which is an Octa-Core CPU.
It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device with a dedicated micro SD card slot. Moving to the OS, this device runs on MIUI 9 based on Android 9.0 (Pie).
On talking about the camera, it has a Dual Rear-Facing Camera of 12 MP (Primary Sensor) + 2 MP (Depth Sensor). The Front-Facing Camera is an 8 MP shooter and moving to the battery, and it has a massive 5000 mAh battery as compared to the 4,000 mAh battery pack on its predecessor.
It supports 18W Fast battery charging via USB-C, which is excellent, but you will need to buy the fast charger.
We also have a Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor. The phone comes in three colors variant Black, Blue, Red.
Specification Of Redmi 8
Redmi 8 is the newly launched device by Xiaomi. It has some great features. Here is some Key Specification of Redmi 8:
- This phone comes with a 6.26-inch Full HD+ 720 x 1520 pixels IPS LCD display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Redmi 8 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on MIUI 10 on top of Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Dual Rear-Facing Camera of 12 MP + 2 MP and a Dual Front-Facing camera is an 8 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery, it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4,000 mAh battery
- Sensors: It has all the required sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- How To Root Redmi 8
- Unlock Bootloader On Redmi 8
Final Words: So, this is all about how to Install Pixel 4 GCam On Redmi 8. If you like this guide, then make sure to share it on your Social Media. Also, if you want to ask any questions related to this guide, then make sure to comment down below. We would like to hear from you!