How To Root Realme 5s
Do you want to know How To Root Realme 5s then you are at the right place, Today in this guide I will be showing you the best and 100% working method to root your Realme 5s smartphone? Now there are a lot of methods available to root your phone but it’s very difficult to find which method actually works for our phone.
So, I have come up with a universal method that will work on any android device above android marshmallow. You can easily Root Realme 5s with this method, I have shown you two methods one is SuperSU and another is Magisk you can choose any of these but nowadays the most used method is Magisk. I will suggest you use Magisk to Root your Realme 5s.
This Realme 5s is the newly launched device by Realme. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Realme 5s:
- This phone comes with a 6.5 Inches HD+ 720 x 1600 pixels with waterdrop notch Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Realme 5s is powered by the Snapdragon 675 which is an Octa-Core chipset.
- It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS this device runs on ColorOS 6 on top of Android 9.0 (Pie).
- Camera – It has a Quad Primary Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 13 MP shooter.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery.
- Some Great Camera Features: AI HDR, AI Beauty, AI Scene Recognition, Chrome boost, Super Nightscape, Filter Mode, Panorama, Expert Mode, Time-Lapse Mode.
What Does Rooting Means?
Rooting your device simply means giving a superpower to your phone. Once you root your phone, you have full control of your Android Device. You can do whatever you want to do with your Android System Settings.
But before we Root our phone, the most important thing that we must know is the Advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting your device.
Advantages Of Rooting
Here are some Pros or Advantages of Rooting Realme 5s
- You Can Install Custom Rom
- Update Your Phone To A Newer Version Of Android
- You, Will, Be Able To Install Incompatible Apps On Your Android
- Get Custom Kernel To Increase Your Phone Performance
- Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Realme 5s
Disadvantages Of Rooting
Here are some Cons or Disadvantages of Rooting Realme 5s
- Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- While Rooting If Anything Goes Wrong Your Might Be Bricked
- Your Device Will Be No Longer Secure
- You Won’t Be Able To Install Ota Updates Through Your Phone
- Before Rooting Make Sure To Unlock Bootloader On Realme 5s
- Also, We Need To Install TWRP Recovery On Realme 5s
- Fully Charge Your Device. If Not Then You Will Be Stuck In Between The Process
- Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
Root Realme 5s With Magisk Root: Method 1
- First You Need To Download Magisk.zip File On Realme 5s
- Now Boot Your Phone To Recovery Mode By Pressing Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation.
- After That Tap On Install >> Then Locate The Magisk.zip File And Select It >> And Then Tap On Swipe To Confirm Flash
- Once The Flashing Process Is Done. Tap On Reboot
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Rooted Your Realme 5s
Root Realme 5s With SuperSU: Method 2
- First Off Download SuperSu.zip File On Realme 5s
- Turn Off Your Phone And Boot Into Recovery Mode
- Now To Boot Into TWRP Recovery
- Once You Are In TWRP Recovery
- Now Tap On Install >> Then Locate The SuperSU.zip File And Select It >> And Then Tap On Swipe To Confirm Flash
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Rooted Your Realme 5s.
I have shown you two easy methods to Root Realme 5s. I hope that you like this article and it helped you to Root your Realme 5s smartphone. If you have any questions or you are facing issues while rooting then Make sure to comment down below. I will try to fix that issue as soon as possible.
Also, share your valuable feedback with us in the comment section. We would love to hear from you!