Unlock Bootloader On Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy Note 10 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader On Galaxy Note 10. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
Make sure to read this guide till the end because there are some Notes and Warnings in between the steps. So, reading the complete guide will prevent errors. However, Unlocking your phone’s Bootloader totally depends on your needs.
About Samsung Galaxy Note 10
This Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is the newly launched device by Samsung. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Samsung Galaxy Note 10:
- This phone comes with a 6.8 Inches Full HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels Dynamic AMOLED Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on One UI on top of Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 10 MP camera
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging at 25W
- Sensors: It has all the required sensors including Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader On your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader On Galaxy Note 10. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Galaxy Note 10
- You can Install Custom ROM‘s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install TWRP Recovery & CWM Recovery on your phone
- Install a Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- This Guide Is Only For Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Step 1: First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
Step 2: Remove Samsung Account From Galaxy Note 10 Before Proceeding To Further Steps
Step 3: Once Done Next Download CROM App
Step 4: Open The CROM app >> Now To Unlock Bootloader Toggle The Slider (Wait Till The Unlocking Process Finishes)
Step 5: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Now you can Flash SuperSu, Custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, & Custom Kernel.
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy Note 10. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader On Galaxy Note 10.
I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!