Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices 2020
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices, then you have come to the right place today in this article we have come with a guide on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices. By following this guide you can easily be able to Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices.
The bootloader is usually locked on an android device the manufacturer want to stick to the Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone. The bootloader is a very useful feature that will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
Pre Requirements Before You Unlock Bootloader
- Make Sure To Take Complete Backup Of Your Phone Internal Storage.
- Make Sure Your Device Has 65% Of Battery Remaining On Your Android Device. So, that it does not stuck in between the process.
- Whatever Is Shown In This Guide Make Sure To Follow All The Steps Carefully. If You Miss Out Any Steps Than Your Phone Might Get Stuck.
- Install TWRP Recovery On Any Android Device Without Root
- Root Android Phone Using Magisk Root
- Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices
Required Files Before You Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices
Download These Required Files On Your PC
- ADB & Fastboot Drivers
- Latest ADB Folder
- Magisk Manager
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices
- First Of All, You Need To Enable Developer Options.
Follow These Steps
- Go To Settings >> System >> About Phone >> Tap Build Number 7 Times >> Go Back And Go To Developer Options >> Now There Enable OEM Unlocking And Scroll Down You Will See USB Debugging Just Enable It.
Now These Things You Have To Do It On Your PC
- Install ADB & Fastboot Drivers On Your PC / Laptop.
- Once You Have Done All These Steps. Now You Have To Connect Your Phone To PC. You, Will, Get A Pop-up To Allow USB Debugging Simply Tap On Always Allow From This Computer And Hit Ok.
- Now Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode. To-Do That Simply Power Off Your Device >> And Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button For 5-6 Seconds. After That, You Have Boot Into Fastboot Mode.
- After That Connect Your Phone To PC. You Have Downloaded The Latest ADB Folder.zip Simply Unzip it. Open That Folder And Press & Hold Shift Key From Your Keyboard And At The Same Time Right Click From Your Mouse And Click On Open Powershell Window.
Note: Use Latest ADB Folder
- After That A Command Window Will Open. Now You Have To Run The Following Commands:
fastboot boot patched_boot.img
- After Running This Command You Will See A Message On Your Device. Simply Press Volume Down Button To Unlock Bootloader And Then Press Power Button.
- After That All Your Data Will Be Wiped. Now You Have To Set Up Your Phone Again. And
That’s It You Have Successfully Enabled The Bootloader Of You Xiaomi Device.
So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices, If you have questions or you are facing some problems on Unlocking Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!