Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices 2020
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices, then you are in right place. So today in this article I will guide you that How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices. This is the official way to Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices out there.
Using this guide you will be able to Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices, this method will work on every Xiaomi device. Just follow the steps shown below.
Steps To Enable “OEM Unlocking” And “USB Debugging”
- So to unlock the bootloader first you have to go to “Settings” then go to “About Phone” then tap 7-8 time on “Build Number” to enable the developer option.
- Now go back and go to the “Additional Setting” scroll down you will see “Developer Option”. Open the Developer Option Then Turn On the “OEM Unlocking” and the “USB Debugging” option.
Pre Requirements Before You Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices
- Make sure to Sign in with your Mi Account
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your phone so that if anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore the data of your phone.
Alternate Method To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices
How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices
[These Steps You Have To Do It On your PC]
- To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices you need to Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool
- Once you downloaded Mi Flash Tool just extract it >> Open the folder >> double click on Mi Flash Unlock.exe File >> Agree All Terms & Policies.
- Now Sign In with your Mi Account >> Tap On Go
- After that, it will take you to miui.com. Select “Unlock Now” >> Again Login with your Mi Account.
- Once you logged in Again press “Unlock Now” and Now it will give you a Form that you have to Fill Up To Apply To Unlock the Bootloader
[Note: In the “Reason” section you can write any reason but is always a good thing to write down a Genuine Reason.]
- Once You Applied you will get an OTP sent to your phone, Enter that OTP on your PC >> Then Hit Next. So, this way your application gets submitted
- Now you have to wait at least 10 Days to get a verification message from Xiaomi saying that “Now You Are Able To Unlock The Bootloader”. It usually won’t take 10 Days. For me it took around 3- 4 Days to get a confirmation message.
- Now, this is a very important step. Even you get that verification message from Xiaomi saying that “You Are Eligible To Unlock The Bootloader” and if you try to install the bootloader recently it will give you an error or it will be stuck at 50% or it will give you an error on 99% saying that “This Device is not supported to unlock the Bootloader”.
So, once you get a confirmation message from Xiaomi at least wait for 10 Days to unlock the bootloader. So, once you receive the confirmation message from Xiaomi saying that “You have granted the permission to unlock the bootloader” at least wait for 10 Days. Once you waited for 10 Days then you will be able to Unlock the Bootloader.
After That Just Follow The Following Steps To Unlock The Bootloader:
- Power Off the Phone >> Press Volume Up + Power Button for few seconds and then your phone >> Then your phone will boot into Fastboot Mode.
- After that Connect your phone to your PC or Laptop >> Now Again Open Mi Flash Unlock Tool >> Again Sign in with your Mi Account >> Now your phone will get connected and it will give you an option to unlock the Bootloader.
- So, Just tap on “Unlock” >> Then Tap On “Unlock Anyway” >> And That’s It.
You have successfully unlocked the Bootloader. Using these steps you can Unlock Bootloader of any Xiaomi Devices.
So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Xiaomi Devices. If you have any questions related to this method or if you are facing any problem in Unlocking Bootloader, then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!