Install Custom ROM On Lenovo A6 Note
In this article, I have come with the guide on How To Install Custom ROM On Lenovo A6 Note. This guide will have No Risks of bricking or harming your Lenovo A6 Note.
Also, This will be the easiest method to Install Custom ROM On Lenovo A6 Note. To flash ROM we will use TWRP Recovery as it is very convenient and super easy to Flash Files and ROM’s.
About Lenovo A6 Note
This Lenovo A6 Note is the newly launched device by Lenovo. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Lenovo A6 Note:
- This phone comes with a 6.09 Inches HD+ 720 x 1560 pixels IPS LCD Display
- Lenovo A6 Note is powered by the Mediatek Helio P22 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 3/2 GB of RAM and 32/16 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a Dual Rear-Facing Camera of 13 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 5 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging at 10W
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity sensors.
What Is Custom ROM?
Custom ROM is a modified version of the ROM. Custom ROM comes with lots of cool features and customizations that your original ROM does not have. You can install Custom ROM with the help of custom recovery weather its TWRP Recovery.
I recommend websites like XDA Developers as they are the most trusted place to download ROM. Any ROM will work as long it is made for your specific device.
Advantages Of Installing Custom ROM
- You will be able to Remove Bloatware
- Upgrade Your Phone To Latest Version Of Android
- Experience New User Interface/ Custom Design
- You will get lots of customizations
Disadvantages Of Installing Custom ROM
- Your phone warranty will be void
- If you missed any steps your phone will be stuck in a boot loop
- You will not get OTA Updates
- You have manually Update your phone
- Important Step: Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo A6 Note
- Fully Charge Your Lenovo A6 Note Smartphone
- To Install Custom ROM On Lenovo A6 Note, Your Phone Must Be Rooted. Follow this guide on How To Root Lenovo A6 Note
- Also, Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo A6 Note
- Make Sure To Move Your ROM File To Internal Storage
Install Custom ROM On Lenovo A6 Note Using TWRP Recovery
1.) First Off Enable USB Debugging On Lenovo A6 Note
- Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
2.) Now Download Custom ROM For Lenovo A6 Note From Google.
3.) Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery
4.) Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
5.) Once The Backup Process Completes
Now let’s Proceed To Flashing Process
6.) Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
7.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Install Custom ROM On Lenovo A6 Note.
Related Article: How To Unroot Lenovo A6 Note
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Install Custom ROM On Lenovo A6 Note. If you want to ask any questions related to Installing Custom ROM then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!