Install Custom ROM On Panasonic Eluga X1
Today in this article I have come with the guide on How To Install Custom ROM On Panasonic Eluga X1. This guide will have No Risks of bricking or harming your Panasonic Eluga X1. This will be the easiest method to Install Custom ROM On Panasonic Eluga X1. TWRP Recovery is very convenient and super easy to Flash Files and ROM’s.
About Panasonic Eluga X1
This Panasonic Eluga X1 is having a 6.18 Inch 1080 x 2246 pixels Full HD+ IPS LCD Screen which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Panasonic Eluga X1 is powered by the MediaTek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) chipset
which is an Octa-Core CPU. It has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device with a dedicated micro SD card slot. Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
On talking about the camera it has a dual rear-facing camera of 16MP while secondary is the 5MP, depth sensor. The front-facing camera is a 16MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery which supports both Fast battery charging and Wireless charging. We also have Infrared face recognition, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors. This device is priced about 350 EUR.
Related Article: How To Unlock Bootloader Of Panasonic Eluga X1
What Is Custom ROM?
Custom ROM is a modified version of the ROM. Custom ROM comes with lots of cool features and customizations that your original ROM does not have. You can install Custom ROM with the help of custom recovery weather its TWRP Recovery.
You can download Custom ROM for your phone from Google. Just type your device model number + Custom ROM different ROM provide different feel and features. so, choose the one which suits your taste. I recommend websites like XDA Developers as they are the most trusted place to download ROM. Any ROM will work as long it is made for your specific device.
Advantages Of Installing Custom ROM On Panasonic Eluga X1
- You will be able to Remove Bloatware
- Upgrade Your Phone To Latest Version Of Android
- Experience New User Interface/ Custom Design
- You will get lots of customizations
Disadvantages Of Installing Custom ROM On Panasonic Eluga X1
- Your phone warranty will be void
- If you missed any steps your phone will be stuck in a boot loop
- You will not get OTA Updates
- You have manually Update your phone
Pre Requirements Before You Install Custom ROM On Panasonic Eluga X1
- Your phone must have 75% battery available
- To Install Custom ROM on your phone, your phone must be rooted. Follow this guide on How To Root Panasonic Eluga X1
- Make Sure To Move Your ROM File To Internal Storage
- This guide is only for Panasonic Eluga X1 do not try this method on any other devices. if you try then it can brick your phone
- Follow Each and every step carefully
How To Install Custom ROM On Panasonic Eluga X1Using TWRP Recovery
- First off Enable USB Debugging For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
- Now Download Custom ROM For Panasonic Eluga X1From Google.
- Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery
To Boot Into TWRP Recovery Press Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation
- Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
To Do That Tap On Backup >> Keep It On A Default Setting & Choose Your Storage Type >> After That “Swipe To Backup”
- Once The Backup Is Done Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Installed Your Custom ROM On Panasonic Eluga X1.
Note: The first Boot after flashing the new ROM can take a while it will be slow, it usually takes around 2-3 minutes. If it takes more time then don’t freak let it complete there it will boot.
Also Read: How To Unroot Panasonic Eluga X1
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Install Custom ROM On Panasonic Eluga X1. If you want to ask any questions related to Installing Custom ROM On Panasonic Eluga X1 then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!