Install Custom ROM On Sony Xperia L3
In this article, I have come with the guide on How To Install Custom ROM On Sony Xperia L3. This guide will have No Risks of bricking or harming your Sony Xperia L3.
Also, This will be the easiest method to Install Custom ROM On Sony Xperia L3. To flash ROM we will use TWRP Recovery as it is very convenient and super easy to Flash Files and ROM’s.
About Sony Xperia L3
This Sony Xperia L3 is the newly launched device by Sony. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Sony Xperia L3:
- This phone comes with a 5.7 Inches 720 x 1440 pixels IPS LCD Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Sony Xperia L3 is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Camera – It has a Dual Rear-Facing Camera of 13 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is an 8 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging.
What Is Custom ROM?
Custom ROM is a modified version of the ROM. Custom ROM comes with lots of cool features and customizations that your original ROM does not have. You can install Custom ROM with the help of custom recovery weather its TWRP Recovery.
I recommend websites like XDA Developers as they are the most trusted place to download ROM. Any ROM will work as long it is made for your specific device.
Advantages Of Installing Custom ROM On Sony Xperia L3
- You will be able to Remove Bloatware
- Upgrade Your Phone To Latest Version Of Android
- Experience New User Interface/ Custom Design
- You will get lots of customizations
Disadvantages Of Installing Custom ROM On Sony Xperia L3
- Your phone warranty will be void
- If you missed any steps your phone will be stuck in a boot loop
- You will not get OTA Updates
- You have manually Update your phone
Pre Requirements Before You Install Custom ROM On Sony Xperia L3
- Important Step: Install TWRP Recovery On Sony Xperia L3
- Fully Charge Your Sony Xperia L3 Smartphone
- To Install Custom ROM On Sony Xperia L3, Your Phone Must Be Rooted. Follow this guide on How To Root Sony Xperia L3
- Also, Unlock Bootloader Of Sony Xperia L3
- Make Sure To Move Your ROM File To Internal Storage
Steps To Install Custom ROM Using TWRP Recovery
1.) First Off Enable USB Debugging On Sony Xperia L3
- Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
2.) Now Download Custom ROM For Sony Xperia L3 From Google.
3.) Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery
4.) Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
5.) Once The Backup Process Completes
Now let’s Proceed To Flashing Process
6.) Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
7.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Install Custom ROM On Sony Xperia L3.
Related Article: How To Unroot Sony Xperia L3
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Install Custom ROM. If you want to ask any questions related to Installing Custom ROM then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!