How To Install Pixel 3 GCam On Realme 2 Pro With Night Sight Mode
Hey, there today I have come with an amazing guide on How To Install Pixel 3 GCam On Realme 2 Pro With Night Sight Mode. Yes, you have heard it right. Now you can Install Pixel 3 GCam On Realme 2 Pro With Night Sight Mode with the method shown below. You just have to follow the guide step by step and you are good to go.
As you know that recently Realme has officially announced to Unlock Bootloader of Realme 2 Pro. Now once you unlock the bootloader of realme 2 pro you can do whatever you want to do with your phone. So, I this guide I will show you How To Install Pixel 3 GCam On Realme 2 Pro With Night Sight Mode with very easy steps.
Install Pixel 3 Camera On Realme 2 Pro
Now if you are thinking that Why To Install Google Camera Realme 2 Pro? Now the answer to your question is many times you don’t like your phone launcher and what you do? you install 3rd party launcher that gives you better customization and better look to your phone.
In a similar way, if you want to get a better camera on your phone then you have to Install Google Camera (GCam) on your phone. GCam gives you amazing photos, enhances image quality. when you take pictures in low light the photo comes out the very dull and noisy image.
But if you take a picture using Google Camera With Night Sight Mode Option then you can capture some amazing photos. Also, Google Camera is famous for its Front Portrait feature that now a day most of people uses.
Also Read: Update RealMe 2 Pro To Android 9.0 P
Features Of Realme 2 Pro Pixel 3 GCam
- You Are Getting Front Portrait
- Support For EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)
- You Will Get Night Sight Mode Support
- Slow Motion Video Capturing
Pre-Requirements Before You Pixel 3 Camera On Realme 2 Pro
- Make Sure That You Have Unlock Bootloader Of Your Device. Here Is The Complete Guide: How To Unlock Bootloader Of RealMe 2 Pro
- Next Up TWRP Recovery Must Be Installed On Your Device: How To Install TWRP Recovery On RealMe 2 Pro
- Also, Your Phone Must Be Rooted: How To Root RealMe 2 Pro With Magisk Manager
- This All Things Are Required Before You Proceed To Install Install Pixel 3 Camera On Realme 2 Pro
Steps To Install Pixel 3 GCam On Realme 2 Pro
Step 1: First We Need To Enable Camera 2 API On Realme 2 Pro
- Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Tap On “Version” 7 Times >> Then You Will See A Message Saying “You are now in Developer Mode!”
- Go Back >> Additional Settings >> Developer Options >> Scroll Down & Enable “USB Debugging”
- Connect Your Realme 2 Pro Device To PC/ Laptop
Step 2: Now Come To Your PC
- Now Download Platform Tools (If You Have Unlock The Bootloader Then This Folder Must Be On Your PC. No Need To Download If It’s Already There)
- Unzip/ Extract Platform Tools .zip File To Your Desktop
- Once Done Go To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
- Now On The Command Window Type The Following Command
- And Hit Enter, You Must See Your Device Connected
- Now On Your Phone You Will Get A Pop-up Saying Allow “USB Debugging” Simply Allow It
- Come Back To Command Window And Again Type The Same Command
- Hit Enter & It Will Show You Some Random String Followed By Devices. It Means Your Device Is Connected
- Now Type The Following Command
- Hit Enter, After Have To Type
- Hit Enter, Now On Your Realme 2 Pro The Superuser Request For The Shell Is Prompt Permission
Now If You Have Unfortunately Miss That Pop-up Or Miss To Grant The Permission. Then You Can
Go To Magisk Manager >> Swipe From The Left >> Go To Superuser And Grant The Permission For The Shell
Step-3: Once You Done That Go Back To Your PC
- Now Copy These Commands And Paste It On Command Window (This Will Enable Camera 2 API And EIS On Your Device)
setprop persist.camera.HAL3.enabled 1
setprop persist.camera.eis.enable 1
- Now Disconnect Your Phone From PC
- After That Go To Your Phone And Restart It
Step-4: Once Your Device Is Restarted Now You Can Install Pixel 3 Google Camera On Your Realme 2 Pro. Below I Have Given The Link To Download GCam Apk
Download GCam Apk
Step-5: Now You Can Install Any Version Of Google Camera On Your Realme 2 Pro
Step-6: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Installed Pixel 3 Camera On Your Realme 2 Pro
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Install Pixel 3 Camera On Realme 2 Pro. I have shown you the easiest method to Install Pixel 3 GCam On Realme 2 Pro. I hope this guide worked for your phone. If you want to ask any questions related this Pixel 3 GCam then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.