Install Custom ROM On Lenovo K10 Note
In this article, I have come with the guide on How To Install Custom ROM On Lenovo K10 Note. This guide will have No Risks of bricking or harming your Lenovo K10 Note.
Also, This will be the easiest method to Install Custom ROM On Lenovo K10 Note. To flash ROM we will use TWRP Recovery as it is very convenient and super easy to Flash Files and ROM’s.
About Lenovo K10 Note
This Lenovo K10 Note is the newly launched device by Lenovo. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Lenovo K10 Note:
- This phone comes with a 6.3 Inches Full HD+1080 x 2340 pixels IPS LCD Display
- Lenovo K10 Note is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) ZUI 11
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a 16 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4050 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging 18W
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass sensors.
What Is Custom ROM?
Custom ROM is a modified version of the ROM. Custom ROM comes with lots of cool features and customizations that your original ROM does not have. You can install Custom ROM with the help of custom recovery weather its TWRP Recovery.
I recommend websites like XDA Developers as they are the most trusted place to download ROM. Any ROM will work as long it is made for your specific device.
Advantages Of Installing Custom ROM
- You will be able to Remove Bloatware
- Upgrade Your Phone To Latest Version Of Android
- Experience New User Interface/ Custom Design
- You will get lots of customizations
Disadvantages Of Installing Custom ROM
- Your phone warranty will be void
- If you missed any steps your phone will be stuck in a boot loop
- You will not get OTA Updates
- You have manually Update your phone
- Important Step: Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo K10 Note
- Fully Charge Your Lenovo K10 Note Smartphone
- To Install Custom ROM On Lenovo K10 Note, Your Phone Must Be Rooted. Follow this guide on How To Root Lenovo K10 Note
- Also, Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo K10 Note
- Make Sure To Move Your ROM File To Internal Storage
Install Custom ROM On Lenovo K10 Note Using TWRP Recovery
1.) First Off Enable USB Debugging On Lenovo K10 Note
- Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
2.) Now Download Custom ROM For Lenovo K10 Note From Google.
3.) Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery
4.) Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
5.) Once The Backup Process Completes
Now let’s Proceed To Flashing Process
6.) Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
7.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Install Custom ROM On Lenovo K10 Note.
Related Article: How To Unroot Lenovo K10 Note
Final Words: So, that’s the easiest way to Install Custom ROM On Lenovo K10 Note. If you want to ask any questions related to Installing Custom ROM then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!