Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 3
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 3 then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 3. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Google Pixel 3
Google Pixel 3 is having a 5.5 Inch Quad HD+ OLED Screen in the 18.5:9 Aspect Ratio. This phone comes with Notch Design and protected by Gorilla Glass 5. The screen also supports HDR and it’s powered by the Snapdragon 845 Octa-core processor. On talking about the RAM it has 4GB of RAM and storage will be two variants 64GB Or 128GB.
Now let’s see Camera configuration in this smartphone, Google Pixel 3 comes with the Rear Camera of 12.2 MP and it has Dual Front Camera of 8MP (f 1.9 aperture) with face detection autofocus and the second one is the f 2.2 (wide angle) camera. On talking about the Battery it has 3430 mAh Battery (Supports Fast Charging). Also, this phone comes with wireless charging support.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
Also Read: Install Custom ROM On Google Pixel 3
Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 3
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 3. let me explain you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of Google Pixel 3.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Google Pixel 3
- You can Install Custom ROM’s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install TWRP Recovery & CWM Recovery on your phone
- Install Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Also Read: Root Google Pixel 3
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader Of Google Pixel 3
- Once you unlock your phone bootloader your Phone Warranty will be Void
- You might face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM you might get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 3
- First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlocking
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Google Pixel 3.
Note: This article is under development as Google Pixel 3 is a newly launched smartphone by Google. so, there are more steps needed to Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 3. This development is awaiting confirmation.
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 3. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of Google Pixel 3. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!