Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Pro 6s
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Pro 6s then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Pro 6s. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About Meizu Pro 6s
This Meizu Pro 6s is having a 5.2 Inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Screen which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. Meizu Pro 6s is powered by the MediaTek MT6797T Helio X25 (20 nm) which is a Deca-core processor. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Storage. It’s a dual-SIM device (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). Moving to the OS this device runs on Flyme UI based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
On talking about the camera it has a Single rear-facing camera of 12MP and the front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter and moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3060 mAh battery. It supports Fast battery charging (mCharge 3). We also have a fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted), and face unlocking feature.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
Also Read: Install Custom ROM On Meizu Pro 6s
Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Pro 6s
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Pro 6s. let me explain you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of Meizu Pro 6s.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- You can Install Custom ROM’s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install TWRP Recovery & CWM Recovery on your phone
- Install Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Also Read: Root Meizu Pro 6s
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once you unlock your phone bootloader your Phone Warranty will be Void
- You might face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM you might get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Pro 6s
- First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlocking
- Now boot your phone to Fastboot Mode [To do that just Power Off your phone >> Then Press “Volume Down + Power Key” at the same time and hold it for 5-6 seconds until you see Boot Logo]
Now You Have To Do These Steps On Your PC/ Laptop
- Next Step Is To Setup ADB and Fastboot Drivers On Your PC
Note: You Must Setup ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your pc otherwise your device will not be recognized.
- After Installing ADB and Fastboot Drivers. Just Plug Your Meizu Pro 6s to your Laptop/ PC
- Now Open Command Window
- Now A Command Window Will Open. Just Enter this Following Commands
- Hit Enter & Type The Following Command
fastboot oem unlock
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Meizu Pro 6s.
Note: This article is under development as Meizu Pro 6s is a newly launched smartphone by Meizu. so, there are more steps needed to Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Pro 6s. This development is awaiting confirmation.
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Pro 6s. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of Meizu Pro 6s. I hope this method worked on your phone. If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!