Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Redmi Go
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Redmi Go then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Go.
I have shown your easiest method to Unlock Bootloader. By following all the steps carefully you can easily able to unlock the bootloader of your phone.
About Xiaomi Redmi Go
This Xiaomi Redmi Go is having a 5.0 Inch 720 x 1280 pixels IPS LCD Display with the 16:9 Aspect Ratio. This phone is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm) Chipset which is a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU. It comes in 1GB RAM with the 8GB of storage. Coming to the OS this device runs on MIUI based on Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition).
On talking about the Camera it has a Single Rear Facing Camera of 8MP at f/2.0 Aperture and the Front Camera is having a 5MP shooter, you can take a portrait image with a front-facing camera. It also has an Accelerometer, proximity sensors and it comes with Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
Related Article: How To Root Xiaomi Redmi Go
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
The bootloader is a very useful feature which will allow you to Install Custom Recoveries, Root Your Device. Also if you are a Custom Rom lover then in order to install custom ROM you have to unlock the bootloader of your device.
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Redmi Go. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of Xiaomi Redmi Go.
Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of Redmi Go
But before we proceed to Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Redmi Go. let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader Of Xiaomi Redmi Go.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- You can Install Custom ROM’s once you unlock the bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader you can Root your phone
- You can easily Install Custom Recovery on your phone
- Install a Custom Kernel to increase your phone performance
- You will be able to Remove Pre Installed Bloatware
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once you unlock your phone bootloader your Phone Warranty will be Void
- You might face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM you might get Stuck in Boot Loop
Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Redmi Go Using Mi Flash Tool
This guide does not require any permission to Unlock Bootloader of your device. You just have to run some Adb Commands and that’s it.
So, follow this guide carefully and do not use this method on another device it can brick your phone.
- Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers On Your PC
- Make Sure To Take Complete Backup Of Your Phone
- Your Phone Must Have At Least 60-75% Battery Available
- We Need A PC/ Laptop To Run ADB Commands
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Redmi Go
1.) First Off We Need To Enable USB Debugging, Follow The Steps
- Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Tap Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back You Can A New Option “Developer Options”
- Go To Developer Options >> Now Enable OEM Unlocking Option >> Scroll Down And Enable USB Debugging
2.) Do These Steps On PC
- Now Install ADB Drivers On Your PC (On Required Section I Have Given A Detailed Guide To Install ADB Drivers On Your PC)
- After You Have Done >> Open ADB folder (It Will Be Located On Your Windows C Drive)
3.) Now Connect Your Phone To PC With Type-C USB Cable
4.) Next Let The Phone Connected To PC & Boot Your Phone To Fastboot Mode, Follow The Steps
- To Do That Press & Hold Volume Up + Power button For 5-6 Seconds
- After That You, Will See A Bunny Logo That Means You Are In Fastboot Mode
5.) Come Back To Your PC And Open ADB folder >> Press Shift + Right Click From Your Keyboard And Click Open Command Prompt Window Here / Powershell Window Here.
6.) Now Type The Following Commands
- Hit Enter, Now Type
fastboot oem unlock
- Hit Enter, Now Type
7.) Now Your Phone Will Reboot
8.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Redmi Go
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Redmi Go. I have shown you the easiest method to Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Redmi Go. I hope this method worked on your phone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you.