Unlock Bootloader On OnePlus 7T Pro
Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 7T Pro then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader On OnePlus 7T Pro. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
About OnePlus 7T Pro
This OnePlus 7T Pro is the newly launched device by OnePlus. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of OnePlus 7T Pro:
- This phone comes with a 6.65 Inches Full HD+ 1440 x 3100 pixels Fluid AMOLED Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- OnePlus 7T Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of Internal Storage which can be expanded Up to 512 GB
- Moving to the OS this device runs on OxygenOS 10 top of Android 10.0
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + 16 MP and the Front-Facing camera is a Motorized pop-up 16 MP shooter
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4085 mAh battery and it also supports Fast battery charging at 30W
- Sensors: It has all the required sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
Why To Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On OnePlus 7T Pro
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root OnePlus 7T Pro
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On OnePlus 7T Pro
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- You Need A PC/ Laptop To Unlock The Bootloader
- Make Sure To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- Easily Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- This Guide Is Only OnePlus 7T Pro Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 7T Pro
Step 1: First Of All Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock
- Go to Settings >> Developer Options >> And Enable Both USB debugging & OEM Unlock
- Remove All Pattern Or Security Locks From OnePlus 7T Pro
Step 2: Now Open Platform Tools Folder That You Just Downloaded From The Above Requirement Section
Step 3: Now Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
Step 4: Now Power Off Your Phone >> Next Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode (To Do That Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together)
Step 5: Once Your Phone Boot Into Fastboot Mode, Connect Your Phone To PC/Laptop
- Now Enter The Following Commands
- Hit Enter & Type
fastboot oem unlock
- Hit Enter, Now Your Phone Bootloader Will Be Successfully Unlocked
Step 6: That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 7T Pro.
Related Article: How To Unroot OnePlus 7T Pro
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On OnePlus 7T Pro. I hope this method worked on your OnePlus 7T Pro smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!