Do you want to know How To Unlock Bootloader On Vivo Z6 5G then you are at the right place? Today in this article I will guide you step-by-step on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Vivo Z6 5G. I have shown you the easiest method to unlock the bootloader.
This Vivo Z6 5G is the newly launched device by Vivo. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Vivo Z6 5G:
- This phone comes with a 6.57 Inches Full HD+ IPS LCD Display.
- Vivo Z6 5G is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Funtouch OS based on Android 10.
- Camera – It has a Quad Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing camera is 16 MP shooter.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. It also supports Fast battery charging at 44W.
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensor.
Why Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is usually locked on an Android device the manufacturer wants you to stick to their Android Version, OS Version specifically designed for your phone.
Once you Unlock Bootloader of your phone you can Customize Your Phone, Install Custom ROM, Custom Kernel for your Android Device.
But before we proceed to the Unlocking process. Let me explain to you the Advantages & Disadvantages of Unlocking the Bootloader.
Related Article: Install Custom ROM On Vivo Z6 5G
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Install Custom ROM’s Once You Unlock The Bootloader
- After Unlocking Bootloader You Can Root Vivo Z6 5G
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Vivo Z6 5G
- Increase Your Phone Performance
Disadvantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once You Unlock Your Phone Warranty Will Be Void
- You Might Face Problems With OTA Updates
- While Rooting Or Installing Custom ROM You Might Get Stuck Into Boot Loop
Pre-Requirements Before Your Unlock The Bootloader
- You Need A PC/ Laptop To Unlock The Bootloader
- Make Sure To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
- Charge Your Phone To 100% Or Minimum 75%
- Easily Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- This Guide Is Only Vivo Z6 5G Do Not Try This Method On Other Devices
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On Vivo Z6 5G
1.) First Off We Need To Enable Developer Options For That Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlock Option
Note: Try This Method With Your Own Risk MyPhoneUpdate Is Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Phone
2.) Now Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows (Important Step)
3.) Once Done Go-To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
4.) Boot Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
- Power Off Your Phone >> Now Press & Hold Volume Up + Power Button Together Till You See Boot Logo
5.) Once Done Now Connect Your Vivo Z6 5G To PC/ Laptop Using USB Cable.
6.) Now On-Command Window Type The Following Command
- Hit Enter, You Will Get A Pop-Up On Your Phone Tap On “Always allow from this computer” And Hit Ok
- And Type The Following Command To Boot Into Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Hit Enter, Now Type
- Hit Enter, You Must See A Random String. Now Type
fastboot bbk unlock_vivo
- Hit Enter, Now Type In The Last Command
7.) That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Unlocked The Bootloader Of Vivo Z6 5G.
Related Article: How To Unroot Vivo Z6 5G
Final Words: So, this is all about How To Unlock Bootloader On Vivo Z6 5G. I hope this method worked on your Vivo Z6 5G smartphone.
If you want to ask any questions related to Unlock Bootloader then make sure to comment down below. We would love to hear from you!